Taylor Swift #25 years old, how were you to know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hopeful that now that she is dissociating songs from Joe and trying to make them about Travis, that she will FINALLY do long story short.

“It was the wrong guy, now I’m all about you”.

It’s not ideal circumstances for me, as I am side eyeing her over this whole thing, but I’ll take what I can to hear this song live.

Reactions: 10
I’m hopeful that now that she is dissociating songs from Joe and trying to make them about Travis, that she will FINALLY do long story short.

“It was the wrong guy, now I’m all about you”.

It’s not ideal circumstances for me, as I am side eyeing her over this whole thing, but I’ll take what I can to hear this song live.
Is it quite telling that she’s not performed you’re losing me, long story short or happiness yet? I know happiness wasn’t about Joe but the lyrics must be a lot more relatable now. I’m not sure she’s as over it as she’s trying to make us believe, which is understandable for such a long and important relationship

Reactions: 8

Just seen this clip on Twitter of her dad directing Travis to come out of the tent and wait for her🥴
Wtf? This looks so strange and kinda disappointing. Also saw a vid they were at a restaurant and everyone was looking at Taylor and Travis as they were leaving and Taylor’s dad started clapping. 💀

Btw I’ve always thought Taylor is quite cringe, something about her and her body language, her moves when she’s performing, the way she acts when she’s not 100% confident and doesn’t know what to do with herself, so she does “silly things” to seem confident and fun. (I’m not saying every cute and silly moment of her is an act or cringe.) And I always assumed it’s mostly due to childhood and teenage trauma that lead to insecurities that still haunt her. Now that I paid more attention to her dad’s behaviour, I believe that she takes it from him too though. He can also be a bit over the top.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ik rather interested to know if she will be flying back to the US. I expect she will be

Reactions: 1
Wtf? This looks so strange and kinda disappointing. Also saw a vid they were at a restaurant and everyone was looking at Taylor and Travis as they were leaving and Taylor’s dad started clapping. 💀

Btw I’ve always thought Taylor is quite cringe, something about her and her body language, her moves when she’s performing, the way she acts when she’s not 100% confident and doesn’t know what to do with herself, so she does “silly things” to seem confident and fun. (I’m not saying every cute and silly moment of her is an act or cringe.) And I always assumed it’s mostly due to childhood and teenage trauma that lead to insecurities that still haunt her. Now that I paid more attention to her dad’s behaviour, I believe that she takes it from him too though. He can also be a bit over th
Is her Dad still involved in her career?
Seems he’s never left pushy stage parent mode

Reactions: 2
longest relationship doesn’t always mean happiest relationship btw. I don’t think the length of time she was with Joe automatically means it was the happiest she has ever been/will be. We will never know that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ik rather interested to know if she will be flying back to the US. I expect she will be
I know Tay loves to fly at any given chance but surely she’s not going to fly 8/9 hours to the states just to fly back again in a few days?

I know Tay loves to fly at any given chance but surely she’s not going to fly 8/9 hours to the states just to fly back again in a few days?
Yeah… weirdly bothers me more than her jetting around the US between shows

Reactions: 1
Yeah… weirdly bothers me more than her jetting around the US between shows
I wish she’d take full advantage of this being her biggest world tour yet to actually visit those places and acquaint herself with the people/culture instead of flying in and out of the us when there are less than a week breaks and only being in hotels and on the stadium.

Reactions: 13
He needs to calm the duck down and at least wait until after my eras tour date.
I’m really giving tmi here but the other weekend my partner and I weren’t particularly careful and since then I’ve been worried I’ll be heavily pregnant for my eras tour dates 🤣 maybe a sign I’m not ready?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m really giving tmi here but the other weekend my partner and I weren’t particularly careful and since then I’ve been worried I’ll be heavily pregnant for my eras tour dates 🤣 maybe a sign I’m not ready?
I’ve already told my fiancé we can’t start trying for a kid until after the Eras tour, I’ll be pissed if Taylor doesn’t take it as seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
please name the baby after your surprise songs if so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The NFL has literally made millions from the huge surge in viewers and it's broken records with the number of people that suddenly started watching early season games.
Not to mention this has seemingly given NFL fans amnesia when it comes to the “the Chiefs offense isn’t vibing yet this year” commentary that I’ve seen whenever I’ve put their games on. Travis was out there literally punching a teammate during a scrimmage at the end of July. Which, my team is a divisional rival of them so lol be the problem Travis rip that team apart, but I know that their coach isn’t about that kind of stuff happening on his team.

Plus he’s allegedly been trying to rebrand and go a bit more Hollywood over the past year so the playing this up for the cameras thing is really working for him. He’s getting the gentleman, all American but also slightly democratic (pro vax) cinnamon roll edit not the talks with an affected urban accent, plays golf on Trumps courses, parties with co-eds as a 33 year old, pushes coaches and punches teammates/is a diva pro athlete edit.

A lot of fans at the back of the stage wait around to see her leave, sometimes she waves and I think that’s fair if she’s going to sell tickets with a restricted view. I can’t imagine they’re allowed to wait in the stadium long and if it bothered her I’m sure she could make a quicker exit or even wait around until the staff have removed the people from their seats
Or she could be carted out in the cleaning supplies/maintenance cart like she’s brought in.

Reactions: 7
If I had tour tickets I would be anxious about being heavily pregnant during it too!

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh I just remembered I’m going to see her in Warsaw and booked flights tickets! I so hope the entire plane will be full of swifties 🥹

Reactions: 4
Not me literally putting off TTC because I have eras tour tickets hahaha.

Like sorry but being heavily with child will really not fit with my planned outfits 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not me literally putting off TTC because I have eras tour tickets hahaha.

Like sorry but being heavily with child will really not fit with my planned outfits 😬
Im trying and if I had tickets I would try and avoid her dates here 🤣

Anybody who’s worried about giving birth during the concert is welcome to give me your tickets 😁 Sincerely, Never Got Off The Waiting List

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.