Taylor Swift #25 years old, how were you to know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow it's just such a tragedy 💔 Thinking of the family and friends of Ana Clara. So sad to think of the fact that she was probably gearing up for this to be one of the best nights of her life. Bought a ticket, arranged transport, maybe booked a hotel and planned an outfit. Probably so so excited to see the Eras tour and Taylor for it all to end in tragedy 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really think she should cancel tonight's show - it's supposed to be even hotter tonight and it's going to be dreadful if more fans faint, or worse, die, as sadly happened last night.

Nearly every stadium bans water bottles because of the risk of injury if they are thrown. They can have cups of water but with the floor all being standing, it's very difficult to get yourself out of the pit and to more water when you need it.

I honestly think there needs to be an international limit on the number of people in a standing only area. Everyone pushes to get to the front and bunches together, and no-one wants to leave for the toilet or water because they don't want to lose their spot. The floor should be seated, or if it absolutely has to be standing their should be multiple sections to space people out better.

Rest in peace Ana, this should never have happened.

Reactions: 22
I really think she should cancel tonight's show - it's supposed to be even hotter tonight and it's going to be dreadful if more fans faint, or worse, die, as sadly happened last night.

Nearly every stadium bans water bottles because of the risk of injury if they are thrown. They can have cups of water but with the floor all being standing, it's very difficult to get yourself out of the pit and to more water when you need it.

I honestly think there needs to be an international limit on the number of people in a standing only area. Everyone pushes to get to the front and bunches together, and no-one wants to leave for the toilet or water because they don't want to lose their spot. The floor should be seated, or if it absolutely has to be standing their should be multiple sections to space people out better.

Rest in peace Ana, this should never have happened.
The only problem with sectioning it more is if there was an incident and they had to evacuate quickly, people could get crushed against the barriers. I think apart from a back standing and left and right (which I think she already has, not sure for Brazil though), there is no way to section it off safely. It needs to have seating I think.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.