Taylor Swift #25 years old, how were you to know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just seen this clip on Twitter of her dad directing Travis to come out of the tent and wait for heršŸ„“

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
is it cringy? yes
do i love it? yes

i think she's just happy tbh. like she doesn't have to channel that through lyrics and wait months through the production process to tell everyone that. she bottled up how she felt w joe and vomited lover all over us (yes rep is a love album but lover is two years of feelings all regurgitated). like she's said before she's a mirrorball - joe didn't appreciate the attention so she modified herself. travis does appreciate / can handle it so she's modifying herself again. if there was a happy medium boyfriend in between then this wouldn't feel so extreme. tbh i think this taylor is closest to the real her, she might overegg it sometimes but it comes from a place of passion and not faking.

if travis is there tonight then he'll have been in the crowd for the same no. of shows as joe was. imo it just comes down to them having different love languages, and taylor being able to adapt to and appreciate both.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is it cringy? yes
do i love it? yes

i think she's just happy tbh. like she doesn't have to channel that through lyrics and wait months through the production process to tell everyone that. she bottled up how she felt w joe and vomited lover all over us (yes rep is a love album but lover is two years of feelings all regurgitated). like she's said before she's a mirrorball - joe didn't appreciate the attention so she modified herself. travis does appreciate / can handle it so she's modifying herself again. if there was a happy medium boyfriend in between then this wouldn't feel so extreme. tbh i think this taylor is closest to the real her, she might overegg it sometimes but it comes from a place of passion and not faking.

if travis is there tonight then he'll have been in the crowd for the same no. of shows as joe was. imo it just comes down to them having different love languages, and taylor being able to adapt to and appreciate both.
Exactly I agree - you only have to look at some of the lyrics from debut, fearless, speak now etc to see that she has been a romantic and dramatic, she even says it about herself. I personally donā€™t think traits like that change. If sheā€™s happy then show it why the hell not. On this planet once at the end of the day

Reactions: 15
I am more on the side of it's cringe and too much, but I do hope she is genuinely happy whether it's just a fun fling or ends up being forever.

The Joe/Travis comparisons are just too much (not here, I love reading your posts! I mean in general on social media). I've seen so many posts and comments about how she couldn't find Joe after a show but Travis was right there as if that means something. šŸ„“ I can understand if a couple haven't seen one another for ages and one doesn't turn up at all to see them but she literally will have seen him hours before. šŸ˜‚

Travis may be enjoying the attention right now but who knows if that will last. The Swifties are alottt so it will be interesting if they eventually decide to go v private.
---
A lot of the overexposure is unrelated to him though. Look at how people gathered around for Jack and Margaretā€™s wedding and how insane every restaurant pap walk ā€œwith the girlsā€ gets.
Even if she is not with Travis, she took to the streets of New York immediately after the Joe break up was announced. Itā€™s not related to who she is dating, she wanted the cameras to see her.
Yeah I think a lot of her taking to the streets to be papped was to show she was ok/maybe make a point to Joe. I think a lot of her post breakup behaviour was orchestrated so she could control how she appeared to fans and the general public.

Reactions: 11
I do wonder if Taylor even really knows who she is. I think she just moulds herself to those around her and sheā€™s never really allowed herself to be alone to figure it out. Canā€™t blame her when sheā€™s not really had the typical life
---
sheā€™s aware of it too. Mirrorball and pathological people pleaser

Reactions: 21
Do you guys think this relationship is going to be at a supersonic speed? I.e engaged within the next year?
If the rumours of things ending with Joe because he wouldnā€™t propose are true, Travis might want to prove heā€™s not like that and give her what she wants
Either that or the relationship will crash and burn like HiddleSwift

Reactions: 12
Woahhhhh I go out for the afternoon and we have short skirt = hoe.

Whaaaaaaat? šŸ˜‚

Those two are cringy as duck but chill out on the slut shaming for outfits. Wear what you like.

Predators will be predators regardless of the clothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Woahhhhh I go out for the afternoon and we have short skirt = hoe.

Whaaaaaaat? šŸ˜‚

Those two are cringy as duck but chill out on the slut shaming for outfits. Wear what you like.

Predators will be predators regardless of the clothing.
Taylorā€™s like 8ft4 any shorter skirt is gonna look Tiny on her. I wish I had that problem šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Taylorā€™s like 8ft4 any shorter skirt is gonna look Tiny on her. I wish I had that problem šŸ¤£
Iā€™m honestly surprised she doesnā€™t have to get them custom made just so they cover her bum. Iā€™m a few inches shorter and any skirts I buy feel so short without tights!

Reactions: 4
I know fans want to stay behind to see her after the show but sheā€™s done her bit by performing on the stage for 3.5 hours - maybe being naive but what she does afterwards off stage behind the scenes is her time and donā€™t think itā€™s fair that itā€™s being filmed but thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m wondering if the photographer who was following her and got the photos of her and Travis was more of a personal thing as I doubt we will ever see those pictures but idk. Dunno if that even makes sense haha
I completely agree I highly doubt that we will see the pics - unless it has that normal Taylor filter over it šŸ˜‰

Travis may be enjoying the attention right now but who knows if that will last. The Swifties are alottt so it will be interesting if they eventually decide to go v private.
I do think it will have to be several years. He may be happy with the publicity now because it's benefitting him nicely but there's surely a point at which you do get a bit sick of having to be aware of how you're acting 24/7 when you're out in public? The general scrutiny? Your girlfriend being mentioned every interview ever?

Even if they become more private in the future, people will only stop caring this much once she's "fallen" off a little bit and at the moment that won't happen for a good while if she doesn't mess up completely

Reactions: 3
Love is her great muse. Itā€™s the thing that she searches for in her life and her writing. I think she gets swept up easily in the swooning early stages of a relationship because sheā€™s a romantic and she loves love.

Reactions: 19
Love is her great muse. Itā€™s the thing that she searches for in her life and her writing. I think she gets swept up easily in the swooning early stages of a relationship because sheā€™s a romantic and she loves love.
I guess but since her longest and most serious relationship ever was very private, it feels like this type of circus is what she does when she's reeling and looking for something quick to make her forget pain. Like she seemed so convinced I. joe-time interviews that when she has something real she has to protect it and now she's like, never mind, let's give people access. So it makes me wonder if she really changed her mind, if she's sending messages, or if she's just in it for a fun ride not a long one.

Like after the vault songs for 1989 it seems clear that she held the relationship with Harry more seriously than any up to that point. And it seems to me like that one was less public. With Calvin she also was relatively private and when she started showing more they were about to crashand burn. Hiddleswift was designed to crash and burn and before Travis it was the most public thing ever. I don't know. Maybe I'm seeing things.

Reactions: 12
So it makes me wonder if she really changed her mind, if she's sending messages, or if she's just in it for a fun ride not a long one.
I have wondered whether a part of this for her is being able to re-associate love songs that were about Joe to a different person. I know it's been theorised that she has tried to avoid some songs because of that Joe association and that she looks a bit dissociated when performing Lover. It's like a fairly quick fix for issues that may make the tour for her a bit more stressful than it would be otherwise šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think this relationship is going to be at a supersonic speed? I.e engaged within the next year?
If the rumours of things ending with Joe because he wouldnā€™t propose are true, Travis might want to prove heā€™s not like that and give her what she wants
Probably not until the eras tour is over

Well allegedly he wants her to have their babies in the next yearšŸ‘€
---
I know fans want to stay behind to see her after the show but sheā€™s done her bit by performing on the stage for 3.5 hours - maybe being naive but what she does afterwards off stage behind the scenes is her time and donā€™t think itā€™s fair that itā€™s being filmed but thatā€™s just me. Iā€™m wondering if the photographer who was following her and got the photos of her and Travis was more of a personal thing as I doubt we will ever see those pictures but idk. Dunno if that even makes sense haha
I may be wrong, but i thought the whole stadium (The ones who hadnā€™t left yet) saw the kiss? Hence why so many videos. She could be seen by the crowd, she knows that. He could have waited in the tent?

A lot of fans at the back of the stage wait around to see her leave, sometimes she waves and I think thatā€™s fair if sheā€™s going to sell tickets with a restricted view. I canā€™t imagine theyā€™re allowed to wait in the stadium long and if it bothered her Iā€™m sure she could make a quicker exit or even wait around until the staff have removed the people from their seats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.