Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: being papped with friends. I just find it weird, and a bit annoying that she’s always front and centre. Like she’s their leader or something. All of those other women are accomplished, rich and famous too yet it seems to be The Taylor Show. That’s what makes it seem disingenuous to me.

Reactions: 25
Re: being papped with friends. I just find it weird, and a bit annoying that she’s always front and centre. Like she’s their leader or something. All of those other women are accomplished, rich and famous too yet it seems to be The Taylor Show. That’s what makes it seem disingenuous to me.
This just made me imagine them all awkwardly fumbling around arranging themselves before leaving the restaurant to get the best pap pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are her friend group even friends with each other when she's not there?

Reactions: 6
Are her friend group even friends with each other when she's not there?
I doubt it. I’ve never seen any of them hang out without Taylor but I guess she’s going out with HER friends (in the same way that normal people could organise a dinner with their friends and many May not be friends with them outside of that). I never see her hanging with Selena or Gigi’s friends for example though?

Reactions: 11
I see where you’re coming from but Brittany and Selena are not friends so it kind of made sense for her to be in the middle. I’m assuming you’re referring to the photos where Taylor’s holding hands with Selena and Brittany. Selena probably met her for the first time at that dinner. Even Sophie and Gigi are not friends with each other right?

I see where you’re coming from but Brittany and Selena are not friends so it kind of made sense for her to be in the middle. I’m assuming you’re referring to the photos where Taylor’s holding hands with Selena and Brittany. Selena probably met her for the first time at that dinner. Even Sophie and Gigi are not friends with each other right?
I don’t just mean that time, it seems to be every time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It could be that she’s the natural dominant one of the group. You know the person that always ends up front and centre of photos. I had a friend like that. She came to my wedding and she’s centre in every single photograph. It made for some bizarre photos.

Or it could be she knows theres paps there, she’s the one they probably want the photo of the most. Hence why she’s in the middle and holding her friends hands.

It just all seems very performative. She spent years seeing her friends privately. But now she must parade them to prove she has them and look like a Queen Bee all the time? It's weird.

I enjoy seeing her outfits but little more about these pap walks.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone have any theories on what may/may not be happening this Friday? 10/11? 1989 album cover theory girlies where you at?!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have any theories on what may/may not be happening this Friday? 10/11? 1989 album cover theory girlies where you at?!
Album cover theory?

What time can we expect the concert in the UK time zone? I want to make sure I catch first set of surprise songs 🤡

Reactions: 4
Album cover theory?

What time can we expect the concert in the UK time zone? I want to make sure I catch first set of surprise songs 🤡
Think they’re 3 hours behind so if it starts at 8 it’ll be 11 here etc etc. think surprise songs normally happen towards the end of the set

Reactions: 1
Think they’re 3 hours behind so if it starts at 8 it’ll be 11 here etc etc. think surprise songs normally happen towards the end of the set
The time of these shows is worse than the US dates for me. I’m more of an early riser and didn’t mind that I’d wake up at 6am and catch up on the setlist, instead I’m going to want to stay awake

Reactions: 4
repTV is being announced on the 10th

rep TV isn't ever actually going to be announced. She'll just release it.

Why do people think something is happening on the 10th? I forget. Honestly, being a swiftie is a full time job. Pity the pay is tit (if anything it costs money).

Reactions: 9
rep TV isn't ever actually going to be announced. She'll just release it.

Why do people think something is happening on the 10th? I forget. Honestly, being a swiftie is a full time job. Pity the pay is tit (if anything it costs money).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.