Taylor Swift #24 Four down, two to go. Just her rep and her name to get back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the cardigan! Are they really rubbish quality? Don't think I can justify that much :(

IMG_5562.jpeg

the billionaire v. Her fans 😅
(Im joking btw…. But I still feel being a billionaire is gross.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2535664
the billionaire v. Her fans 😅
(Im joking btw…. But I still feel being a billionaire is gross.)
I buy very little from her, just CDs (and even then just signed and midnights presale (and thank duck I did)).

There's some fab 1989 hoodies on Ali express atm (possibly worse quality than Etsy but cheaper).

Reactions: 4
I hate myself for it because omg £70 😭 but I snatched that cardigan up real quick, deffo my fave one so far! It’s only the second piece of merch I’ve ever bought because I usually cannot justify the prices at all but idc put me in handcuffs I couldn’t help myself 😭

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20231027-201950.png

If only yellow didn't make me look like a big bowl of custard.
---
Think there's about £4 postage and tax on it too.

Reactions: 3
I hate myself for it because omg £70 😭 but I snatched that cardigan up real quick, deffo my fave one so far! It’s only the second piece of merch I’ve ever bought because I usually cannot justify the prices at all but idc put me in handcuffs I couldn’t help myself 😭
Nooo dont worry you don't need to justify it here!! Treat yourself 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love the cardigan! Are they really rubbish quality? Don't think I can justify that much :(
They’re not quality. Kinda itchy, I have to wear long sleeves under mine. It’s not a cozy cardigan. Mine also came with SEVERAL loose strings I can’t do anything about. Save your money.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not a fan of the colour blue, think I'll save for rep.

After my crappy day, my husband came home early and I took myself and my ten year old to eras for the second time. It was exactly what I needed. We sang, we danced, we even swapped bracelets with the only other girls in the cinema! And omniplex are now doing a Taylor inspired combo with a paper popcorn bucket and friendship bracelet! My daughter was made up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't have to wear long sleeves under my Ali express one but if anything it's almost too warm. Wore it today with a vest top underneath (so couldn't take it off) and I was roasting. It was unseasonably warm though.
---
Not a fan of the colour blue, think I'll save for rep.

After my crappy day, my husband came home early and I took myself and my ten year old to eras for the second time. It was exactly what I needed. We sang, we danced, we even swapped bracelets with the only other girls in the cinema! And omniplex are now doing a Taylor inspired combo with a paper popcorn bucket and friendship bracelet! My daughter was made up!!
Ah they finally got stock in I see... :rolleyes:

I don't have to wear long sleeves under my Ali express one but if anything it's almost too warm. Wore it today with a vest top underneath (so couldn't take it off) and I was roasting. It was unseasonably warm though.
---

Ah they finally got stock in I see... :rolleyes:
I know! About bloody time!

Reactions: 1
I just want to say (and I’ve had 4 wines so pls be nice) that it’s so lovely to see the community we’ve built on this thread and how people feel comfortable sharing their past experiences of relationships and how they link to Taylor’s songs.
I don’t have many people in my life who love Taylor’s music like I do so it’s so wonderful to come here and not feel stupid or silly for feeling so deeply about her music! It feels like a really safe space and such a welcoming commmunity! It’s definitely my favourite thread on here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If this it’s true it’s absolutely WILD. Imagine not having Blank Space!!

“Slut!” is pretty mediocre whereas Blank Space is one of the most iconic pop songs of all time IMO.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If this it’s true it’s absolutely WILD. Imagine not having Blank Space!!

“Slut!” is pretty mediocre whereas Blank Space is one of the most iconic pop songs of all time IMO.
I would’ve been pretty raging if she opened the vault and blank space came out lmao, that she hid it for almost a decade!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just want to say (and I’ve had 4 wines so pls be nice) that it’s so lovely to see the community we’ve built on this thread and how people feel comfortable sharing their past experiences of relationships and how they link to Taylor’s songs.
I don’t have many people in my life who love Taylor’s music like I do so it’s so wonderful to come here and not feel stupid or silly for feeling so deeply about her music! It feels like a really safe space and such a welcoming commmunity! It’s definitely my favourite thread on here 🥰
Love your post!!! So true 🥰
Ngl though, when you said wines it immediately made me think of Pam from Gavin and Stacey 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.