Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor did used to be all over Lena in terms of talking about her and pictures with her…. But ever since the controversy around Lena and her and Jack breaking up, she seemed to pull back a bit.

Reactions: 5
aah, folklore and evemore are getting red tv visuals on spotify!

20211023_012343.jpg

20211023_012253.jpg

20211023_012229.jpg

20211023_013141.jpg

additionally, tolerate it has extremely grown on me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Tolerate it. Its such a heart breaking song without being in your face heart break. Iykwim?

Reactions: 6
I love Tolerate it. Its such a heart breaking song without being in your face heart break. Iykwim?
I've seen some gay people say they can relate to it in regards to parents not being accepting of them... "my love should be celebrated but you tolerate it." And in one of Taylor's pride speeches a few years ago, she said about lgbt: "your love should be celebrated not just tolerated."

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen some gay people say they can relate to it in regards to parents not being accepting of them... "my love should be celebrated but you tolerate it." And in one of Taylor's pride speeches a few years ago, she said about lgbt: "your love should be celebrated not just tolerated."
i cant find another way of understanding that lyric than it being LGBT. 'celebrating' your love, a lot of LGBT people are told "oh im okay with it just dont flaunt it". they're tolerating it.

Reactions: 3
i cant find another way of understanding that lyric than it being LGBT. 'celebrating' your love, a lot of LGBT people are told "oh im okay with it just dont flaunt it". they're tolerating it.
Yes, the first time I listened to Tolerate It I thought it was about a parent disapproving of a LGBT relationship then I saw others say it. It's good people can interpret her songs in so many ways.

Reactions: 1
Ah interesting but that makes a lot of sense. Her story telling is so clever.

Its always been great but in Folklore / Evermore it was mindblowing. Even now a year later I hear things for the first time or interpret it in a different way.

Maybe its because these albums are the first that arent all songs written about herself? I have a soft spot for all the songs shes written about her early relationship with Joe, I think theyl always be my favourite!

What date is the new album coming out this month? I can not wait for the ten minute version of All Too Well omggg

Im so excited too 😁

Im sad we havent had a single but I guess there was a plan to have one but got Wildest Dreams instead cause of the Tik Tok audios.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are you guys gonna listen in order or the new tracks first? I did it in order for fearless but I think I’ll listen to the vault songs first as there’s so many

Reactions: 2
Are you guys gonna listen in order or the new tracks first? I did it in order for fearless but I think I’ll listen to the vault songs first as there’s so many
straight to the end for the 10 min all too well first, then probs a proper listen through

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As painful as it is, I don't have it in me to not listen to an album in order😭😭and I probs won't be able to listen until Friday afternoon.

I’ll listen to 10 minute all too well when I wake up then vault tracks as I get chance and then the whole album from start to finish. So excited 🧣

I hope after all this time the 10 minute version of ATW lives up to the hype. Possibly my fave Taylor song!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.