Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
taylor was a bridesmaid for Lena Dunham last eeek.
I do not understand Taylor sometimes. Everything I have read about Lena is awful. In her book she admitted she "abused" her younger sister - when they were kids she put pebbles in her sister's vagina. The stuff she said in that book was so sick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do not understand Taylor sometimes. Everything I have read about Lena is awful. In her book she admitted she "abused" her younger sister - when they were kids she put pebbles in her sister's vagina. The stuff she said in that book was so sick.
I love taylor but how could she be friends with this woman?

Reactions: 4
Urgh Lena Dunham… I imagine she’d be one of those people that always smells of B.O.

I also kinda forgot they were friends! Thought they’d distance after Lena and Jack Antanoff broke up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I remember I had to analyse an extract from Lena’s book as part of my English language a-level…. I was a bit in shock as I thought it was common knowledge that she’s a piece of tit?😂

Reactions: 6

After the preorder link went live on Apple Music (with an additional message from Taylor), Maya confirmed that Ronan was always meant to have a home on Red and it just really shocked me because I thought it was one of those songs that would have been a standalone. She also said they’ve done something else but can’t confirm it yet, I wondered if it could be a music video and the two cameras she used in the release date update announcement were a hint at that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1

After the preorder link went live on Apple Music (with an additional message from Taylor), Maya confirmed that Ronan was always meant to have a home on Red and it just really shocked me because I thought it was one of those songs that would have been a standalone. She also said they’ve done something else but can’t confirm it yet, I wondered if it could be a music video and the two cameras she used in the release date update announcement were a hint at that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw someone guessing there could be a lyric video with clips of him. Have to admit I’ve never listened to that song

Reactions: 2
To be honest that anecdote isn't really the worst one, because Lena was very young herself.

The worse one was (spoilered for sensitivity)

admitting that when she was 17 she used to masturbate while sharing a bed with her by then 11 year old sister, and using very sexualised language about it in her description of it.

I really wouldn't be surprised if some really dodgy tit comes out about Lena eventually.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

I had to unfollow Maya recently after following her for years as she was just too much. Every single woke bandwagon she would jump on and post about. It must be draining being her.

I saw someone guessing there could be a lyric video with clips of him. Have to admit I’ve never listened to that song
I haven’t either - always worried it would be too sad!
To be honest that anecdote isn't really the worst one, because Lena was very young herself.

The worse one was (spoilered for sensitivity)

admitting that when she was 17 she used to masturbate while sharing a bed with her by then 11 year old sister, and using very sexualised language about it in her description of it.

I really wouldn't be surprised if some really dodgy tit comes out about Lena eventually.
Wtf is wrong with her - doing this and then saying it out loud to others?! What must her family and sister think!!

Lena Dunham's Sister Grace Opens Up About The ... - Bustle
https://www.bustle.com › articles › 47374-lena-dunham...

Nov. 3, 2014 — In the excerpt Dunham refers to a memory in which her sister Grace put pebbles inside of her own vagina and Lena discovered them.

Lena Dunham's Sister Grace Opens Up About The ... - Bustle
https://www.bustle.com › articles › 47374-lena-dunham...

Nov. 3, 2014 — In the excerpt Dunham refers to a memory in which her sister Grace put pebbles inside of her own vagina and Lena discovered them.
i'm sorry but that article is absolute bullshit. That excerpt is absolutely disgusting. "In the spectrum of things I did"? So totally normal for a child to be doing those sort of things. Shrugging sexual abuse off by saying well men do it too doesn't make you doing it any better.

Reactions: 6
Lena definitely has problems, putting it mildly. Some of the stuff she wrote for her own character in Girls was just 😯 and I wasn't aware of any of the stuff with her sister until now. I have a recollection of other controversy surrounding her years ago though. Must Google.

I wonder if Taylor got roped into it as she's been in the UK so much recently. We all have people we'd rather avoid but sometimes can't...

We all have people we'd rather avoid but sometimes can't...
We do but not “be their bridesmaid” level of contact. I’d say they’re still very good friends and it gives me the ick. I’m okay with that though, I can enjoy her music and not like her taste in friends.

Reactions: 9
We do but not “be their bridesmaid” level of contact. I’d say they’re still very good friends and it gives me the ick. I’m okay with that though, I can enjoy her music and not like her taste in friends.
True but we haven't seen any photos from Taylor of the wedding, have we? Or even pics of what she wore? I might be wrong but I'd say she's embarrassed about it.

My point being I have had someone tell other people that me and her were best friends, when it certainly was more of a pity friendship for me. And invitations to be bridesmaid aren't easily refused if you've agreed to go to a wedding.

True but we haven't seen any photos from Taylor of the wedding, have we? Or even pics of what she wore? I might be wrong but I'd say she's embarrassed about it.

My point being I have had someone tell other people that me and her were best friends, when it certainly was more of a pity friendship for me. And invitations to be bridesmaid aren't easily refused if you've agreed to go to a wedding.
did she say anything about Abigails wedding? She seems to keep her private life very separate these days.

There are loads of photos online of her as bridesmaid for Abigail... and then Happiness is thought to be about her divorce..

I've just checked and there does seem to be 1 pic of her as Lena's bridesmaid, wearing an ugly metallic thing, along with 2 others but I gather there was about 7 in total. Strength in numbers.😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.