Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never heard of either of these actors, I feel old 😂 I wonder who Taylor will play. I hope the scarf is an exact replica of the ones in the famous pap pics

edit: just read Sadie sink is friends with or dating Joes brother
Tell me about the pap pics! I’m new to Taylor so only have surface knowledge of her previous relationships 👀

Surface knowledge :eek: about to get an education 🙈

I think my fave is the Tom Hiddleston rebound from Calvin Harris but also adding in the fact that she met Tom and Joe on the same night.

Reactions: 5
Can’t flipping wait to see the ATW film!!! She knows how to build excitement and anticipation doesnt she , and I bet Scott and Scooter are boiling their blood at how much Taylor is really making the re-record release a massive moment!!

Reactions: 8
I have a soft spot for the Joe jonas era because she’s STILL mentioning him in songs 😂

The fact we don’t have any full Calvin songs is a tragedy, he only gets mentions on reputation. She must have so much good material about him.

Its strange to think they were ever together, I can’t imagine that Taylor coming out with folklore

Reactions: 3
Can’t flipping wait to see the ATW film!!! She knows how to build excitement and anticipation doesnt she , and I bet Scott and Scooter are boiling their blood at how much Taylor is really making the re-record release a massive moment!!
Kinda doubt either of them are lol, they both have long since sold her master recordings and made loads of money on them and moved on with their lives.

Reactions: 2
Surface knowledge :eek: about to get an education 🙈

I think my fave is the Tom Hiddleston rebound from Calvin Harris but also adding in the fact that she met Tom and Joe on the same night.
She didn’t meet Joe the same night as Tom. She met Joe earlier in the year possibly at a party in LA (the song Gorgeous references Sunset & Vine where she first met him which is in LA and the Met Gala where she met/danced with Tom is held in NY) and they became friends and then they got even closer after her and Tom split and Joe asked her out on a date. (Can you tell I’ve been swiftie for over 10 years and have analysed the tit out of her songs and life? 🙈 haha!)

She didn’t meet Joe the same night as Tom. She met Joe earlier in the year possibly at a party in LA (the song Gorgeous references Sunset & Vine where she first met him which is in LA and the Met Gala where she met/danced with Tom is held in NY) and they became friends and then they got even closer after her and Tom split and Joe asked her out on a date. (Can you tell I’ve been swiftie for over 10 years and have analysed the tit out of her songs and life? 🙈 haha!)
Gorgeous is about Sophie Monk... she did an interview with her during end of 1989 and Taylor said "you're so gorgeous, it's hard to talk to you." Don't @ me. LOL. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...or-Swift-fangirls-Sophie-Monk-cheekbones.html

This is what Joe looked like at the MET Gala. An actual thumb. :sick:
https://www.google.com/search?q=joe...0KHQv0BLcQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw#imgrc=sBx4doiLrXXslM

Reactions: 1
Please don’t tell me you seriously believe this? 🙈 hahahaha I can’t tell if you’re joking and I’m just not catching on 🙈😂
I would sooner believe it is about her than believe it is about Joe Alwyn in 2017. :ROFLMAO:
Deux Moi has hinted that something else is coming after the 12, an announcement. This is the tweet:
And this one about Joe is intriguing:

The song is clearly written about Joe?! Like I’m a bit dumbfounded to be honest 🤨🤷‍♀️

Referring to Deuxmoi - I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re secretly engaged or married.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.