Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory that the 10 minute version was actually written this year 😅 no doubt it did exist originally but maybe not as a fully formed song, and maybe not even recorded. I just have this feeling she knew the fans would die for it so she bought it into existence when there wasn’t actually a 10 minute recorded version or fleshed out lyrics to begin with.
(But I still can’t wait obviously!)

Reactions: 8
The 10 minute ATW has been circulating for a long time.

Liz Rose mentioned quite a while ago when Taylor was writing RED she helped cut down 7 verses I think it was 😂

Reactions: 2
The 10 minute ATW has been circulating for a long time.

Liz Rose mentioned quite a while ago when Taylor was writing RED she helped cut down 7 verses I think it was 😂
Oh I know! I just meant I don’t think she ever recorded the final 10 minute version or fully wrote the lyrics (until now). IIRC she said she was ad libbing it.

but that’s probably the case with a lot of vault tracks. I remember the original leaked demo for bye bye baby was different to the one on FTV. And she said “that’s when” was different too

Reactions: 4
I remember her telling a fan that she had a demo but lost the cd
she probably also knew that the only way the re-recordings had a shot was with the 10 min version of ATW
I believe she edited most of it because it was too personal to send out into the world

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I disagree I think she could have did the re-recordings without 10 minute ATW. The hype was there for Fearless.

ATW is a huge thing online but there are loads of TS fans who arent that hyped up about it (yes I was shocked too when I found this out?!?)

Yeh I personally think the re-recordings would still be v popular without the 10 min version. Though I’m excited for it, I think it’s more likely I’ll listen to better man and the vault tracks more often. The most exciting part of the re-records for me are the vault tracks

Reactions: 5
Yeh I personally think the re-recordings would still be v popular without the 10 min version. Though I’m excited for it, I think it’s more likely I’ll listen to better man and the vault tracks more often. The most exciting part of the re-records for me are the vault tracks
Yes I’m so excited for the vault tracks, i loved the fearless ones so I’m really looking forward to hearing the RED ones!

is Dylan O'Brien supposed to be the love interest? I just don't see it.

Reactions: 1
This week needs to hurry up!
I love Dylan o brien, I think he will play it well.
Very intrigued to see what it is.
Also how was it filmed?! How does she get away with this stuff

is Dylan O'Brien supposed to be the love interest? I just don't see it.
It seems like Dylan will be playing Jake and Sadie will be playing Taylor. Conveniently Dylan and Sadie are near enough the same age Taylor and Jake were when they dated 👀 so it seems they’ll be playing the younger versions of Taylor and Jake when they were dating all those years ago.

I’ve never heard of either of these actors, I feel old 😂 I wonder who Taylor will play. I hope the scarf is an exact replica of the ones in the famous pap pics

edit: just read Sadie sink is friends with or dating Joes brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.