Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she might try to write a replacement line for it, like the one for Picture to Burn

Reactions: 3
So I bought some Merch when fearless TV came out, a T-shirt and a notebook, which were due to be released on the 28th may. But today I had a refund to the exact from universal music..... so I’m guessing for whatever reason they can’t fulfil the orders 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not exactly chuffed about this but at least I’ve had my money back if they can’t actually give me a product. But I’ve also had no email explaining it?!?

I see Taylor is attending the Brits tonight AND getting the global icon award. 🥳

She's bound to perform surely?

Reactions: 3
So I bought some Merch when fearless TV came out, a T-shirt and a notebook, which were due to be released on the 28th may. But today I had a refund to the exact from universal music..... so I’m guessing for whatever reason they can’t fulfil the orders 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not exactly chuffed about this but at least I’ve had my money back if they can’t actually give me a product. But I’ve also had no email explaining it?!?
I'm not a merch buyer, but I gather they are very unreliable at sending things. I've also heard of them refunding people but sending the goods anyway. You might get lucky.

Reactions: 1
I see Taylor is attending the Brits tonight AND getting the global icon award. 🥳

She's bound to perform surely?
I know the Brits said “yes” when asked if she’s coming, but I wonder why her appearance hasn’t been promoted more. They’ve promoted the award a lot but not her being there. I have a bad feeling that her appearance might be remote. But I hope I’m wrong and she does an long folkmore mash up!

Reactions: 1
I'm not a merch buyer, but I gather they are very unreliable at sending things. I've also heard of them refunding people but sending the goods anyway. You might get lucky.
Ah thank you Tiggerhappy! You never know then, if my luck is with me I might still get the stuff - won’t count on it though 😅

I’m just glad it’s a Taylor appearance that I don’t have to stay up until 3am to watch live! (looking at you grammys)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know the Brits said “yes” when asked if she’s coming, but I wonder why her appearance hasn’t been promoted more. They’ve promoted the award a lot but not her being there. I have a bad feeling that her appearance might be remote. But I hope I’m wrong and she does an long folkmore mash up!
I saw people on tumblr say they’ve spotted her and her mum in Ireland as Joe is filming there at the moment so I think she could be attending in real life! Especially given she’s the first female recipient of the award

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she will be there and it will be something from Evermore. Perhaps champagne problems. And maybe something from Fearless. I'm sure it will be amazing, can't wait to watch!

I saw people on tumblr say they’ve spotted her and her mum in Ireland as Joe is filming there at the moment so I think she could be attending in real life! Especially given she’s the first female recipient of the award
No way!! Where have they been spotted in Ireland?

Sorry I should clarify - I saw people say that they have read on tumblr 😂 haven’t seen the posts myself, sorry. He’s filming in Belfast though for Conversations with Friends!
No shitting way. I live an hour from her potentially...

She is toying with us!!!!

They have said she is there but not clear if it's virtual or not!
I know full well they’ll give her award right at the end but I’m still watching. 😅Since she’s got dressed up I reckon she’ll come out just to do her speech (I hope anyway!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.