Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The evidence for the collab 1989 is reaching but I would love bad blood with Katy Perry 😂
Yes but as someone else points out down the thread, the YNTCD video came out before Scooter bought the masters so I don't think we're getting all those collabs. I can see Katy Perry, Olivia Rodrigo and Selena happening. Maybe Harry Styles... less likely though.

Guys I’m still hiding my face in shame after being convinced Woodvale was coming out last week, I can’t get sucked into more theories again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I just love Taylor. Anyone seen her in concert? I seen her in Croke Park nearly 3 years ago. One of the best nights of my life and definitely one of the best concerts. What a spectacle, was amazing!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh I just love Taylor. Anyone seen her in concert? I seen her in Croke Park nearly 3 years ago. One of the best nights of my life and definitely one of the best concerts. What a spectacle, was amazing!!!!!
Iv seen the 1989 tour and the reputation tour.
Had tickets for British summer time last year but that sadly got cancelled.

Reactions: 2
Now Taylor at glasto will b just 🙌🙌can't wait to watch that next year as of course all the tix are gone

tbh I don't see what any of the pop girls could bring to the table if they collaborated with Taylor... if she has any collabs on the 1989 vault tracks I would love to see some 80s legends like Annie Lennox or Peter Gabriel on there since she quoted them as some inspirations when making the record (the chances for that are so slim, but a girl can dream 😔)

I will genuinely never recover if Harry Styles does some songs with her on one of the rereleases. Their voices are amazing separately and I can just imagine how well they’d gel together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was at the Friday concert in croke with my hubby and loved it so much I went again the next night.

tbh I don't see what any of the pop girls could bring to the table if they collaborated with Taylor... if she has any collabs on the 1989 vault tracks I would love to see some 80s legends like Annie Lennox or Peter Gabriel on there since she quoted them as some inspirations when making the record (the chances for that are so slim, but a girl can dream 😔)
If she does bad blood with Katy it will be HUGE.

I refuse to allow myself to be drawn into anymore of these speculations. Says I at the moment.

🤡 we all know I will.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't do Bad Blood with Taylor if I were Katy. I know they're friends now but still, I think it would be a bit odd.

I wouldn't do Bad Blood with Taylor if I were Katy. I know they're friends now but still, I think it would be a bit odd.
I'm not necessarily saying it'll be a good idea, but it's being suggested. My point is it would be huge attention wise.

It's certainly not my favourite song - I LOVED the tour mashup with Should've Said No though- but it's infinitely better than that swish swish tit Katy put out in retaliation.

I'm not necessarily saying it'll be a good idea, but it's being suggested. My point is it would be huge attention wise.

It's certainly not my favourite song - I LOVED the tour mashup with Should've Said No though- but it's infinitely better than that swish swish tit Katy put out in retaliation.
Oh I know it wasn't aimed specifically at you.. just my thoughts about that idea that is floating around.

Would loveee a Harry collab tho! I think they would sound great together.

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Better Than Revenge won’t be re-recorded due to the “she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress” line?!

Speak Now would be so much worse without it!

Has anyone else heard the rumour that Better Than Revenge won’t be re-recorded due to the “she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress” line?!

Speak Now would be so much worse without it!
But then doesn’t this goes against the whole thing of keeping the albums pretty much close to the old version to make the old version redundant?
I guess she could change the lyrics if she really felt strongly about it but taking the song out completely seems to go against the whole point of re-recording them.

Reactions: 1
Ive heard the rumours but not from any reliable source mostly just speculation due to the line being slut shaming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.