Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know full well they’ll give her award right at the end but I’m still watching. 😅Since she’s got dressed up I reckon she’ll come out just to do her speech (I hope anyway!).
And maybe announce the next album! She looks very 1989 in the insta pic.

Reactions: 1
they said she’s after the break receiving her award but there’s no hints about her being there :(

they said she’s after the break receiving her award but there’s no hints about her being there :(
Her stylist tagged her hair stylist and make up artist on an insta post of her look tonight, hope that means she's there, seems like a lot of effort if she's not there as she's done her hair and make up a lot since lock down 🤞

SHE'S THERE!

there was just a cutaway shot of her applauding as haim were talking!

Reactions: 2
Shes just heavenly. I love her. I want to be her, I want to be her friend. She looks so beautiful tonight.

Reactions: 6
She looked stunning and great speech, hope there's gonna be a surprise performance 🥺

Reactions: 1
I had to go back and check just incase she was performing after the show ended 😖 I had so much hope!

I just love her. She looked incredible. :love:
So naturally stunning.
Sigh.

Gutted she didn't perform though :cautious: .
Was Joe there?

The top of the outfit (on the insta reveal) was very 1989 but the longer skirt made it look less so. Red era hair... and she SPOKE (now)... hmmm... maybe we ARE getting 3 albums at once?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just love her. She looked incredible. :love:
So naturally stunning.
Sigh.

Gutted she didn't perform though :cautious: .
Was Joe there?

The top of the outfit (on the insta reveal) was very 1989 but the longer skirt made it look less so. Red era hair... and she SPOKE (now)... hmmm... maybe we ARE getting 3 albums at once?
Oh God dont 😂😤

• Haha
I just wanted a hint of the next re-record. I’ll wait to see what twitter swifties work out. She probably spoke 1,989 words or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.