Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she posted the picture on her Instagram it’s all aligned again so I do potentially think something is going to be announced this week. Her team have been really pushing the lyric video for The Best Day which I initially thought was something to do with it being American Mother’s Day at the weekend but someone I follow on Twitter pointed out that there’s consecutive dates in it from home videos, so Mar 14 is shown, then April 14 so it’s lead to a lot of speculation that something may happen May 14 but who knows at this point.

She looked absolutely incredible at the Brits and her speech was incredible. I love her so much

Reactions: 4
Because she posted the picture on her Instagram it’s all aligned again so I do potentially think something is going to be announced this week. Her team have been really pushing the lyric video for The Best Day which I initially thought was something to do with it being American Mother’s Day at the weekend but someone I follow on Twitter pointed out that there’s consecutive dates in it from home videos, so Mar 14 is shown, then April 14 so it’s lead to a lot of speculation that something may happen May 14 but who knows at this point.

She looked absolutely incredible at the Brits and her speech was incredible. I love her so much
Grid isn’t aligned now 😞

People are absolutely insane when trying to decipher what Taylor is referring to.

I honestly believe the Brits picture was just that - a picture of her outfit accompanied by the words from Mirrorball with the way Londoners say 'love'. I don't think it's anything beyond that. TikTok has gone absolutely wild with detective stories about it, and I can't stand how everyone hangs on the worlds of Stephen Sully on there. He's just a fan with opinions, not in the know at all.

I'm glad that even though I love her music and her as a person, the Easter Eggs are too much for me. I'd rather just wait for the announcements which can't be far off.

Reactions: 8
I just wanted a hint of the next re-record. I’ll wait to see what twitter swifties work out. She probably spoke 1,989 words or something
I love that kind of detective work, even if a lot of the time it's complete bollocks :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
People are absolutely insane when trying to decipher what Taylor is referring to.

I honestly believe the Brits picture was just that - a picture of her outfit accompanied by the words from Mirrorball with the way Londoners say 'love'. I don't think it's anything beyond that. TikTok has gone absolutely wild with detective stories about it, and I can't stand how everyone hangs on the worlds of Stephen Sully on there. He's just a fan with opinions, not in the know at all.

I'm glad that even though I love her music and her as a person, the Easter Eggs are too much for me. I'd rather just wait for the announcements which can't be far off.
Same, it is pretty crazy, though some people manage to work things out really accurately I have no idea how :ROFLMAO: . I wonder how she feels about fans reading into everything, but she does encourage it so..

Reactions: 1
I think they mean all knower was right because they also leaked the name and cover of this chapter the day before Taylor 🙂
That account is linked to Taylor's record label. It was revealed by someone a few weeks ago. She blocked them on IG and it suggested also blocking the record label as the accounts were linked.

• Wow
New long snippet of Wildest Dreams (TV)

Her vocals were already great on the original but now she sounds simply divine. Her technique is much more controlled and she experiments more with her voice if that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New long snippet of Wildest Dreams (TV)

Her vocals were already great on the original but now she sounds simply divine. Her technique is much more controlled and she experiments more with her voice if that makes sense?
the drums going off there like a king of my heart mashup!

so, so good. already loved that song so much, need that Taylor's Version

I see there's been some apparent confirmation that Tay is in Belfast. No pics though that I can see. :unsure:

She is definitely welcome to come visit me. Where I live is MUCH nicer than Belfast.

Has anyone listened to the Olivia Rodrigo album yet?

Im way too old to be listening to teen angst but its definitely a good listen :) baby Taylor!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.