Taylor Swift #2 Look What You Made Her Do (Taylor’s Version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1989 is probably done. we got the Wildest Dreams snippet and it's her second biggest selling album after Fearless, so it makes sense it'll be next

I saw on twitter or popjustice or somewhere that someone figured 1989 will come on 14th may, based on the proportion of screenshot tweets to pictures of meredith the other day!

also I've seen people on twitter saying that
9th july is a friday this year and so it would be ideal for a speak now release 👀

obviously, do not take this at face value! I'm just repeating stuff I've seen elsewhere!

(kinda sounds good tho, doesn't it?)

Reactions: 4
The 3 emojis could mean Speak Now or could mean Red because Red has 3 letters.. I feel like 3 emoji's for the third album is too obvious for Taylor 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if my bank balance will keep up with all these rereleases 😂 must resist buying merch each time!!!!

I think Love Story appeared on Shazam the week it was released (I could be wrong) so maybe it is going to be the “lead” single from 1989. I had kind of assumed we would get the original lead single again but I’m so happy for it to be Wildest Dreams (if it is).

On an entirely unrelated note and because I cannot stop thinking about it (and I’m sure I didn’t just imagine it) someone made a Tik Tok video saying how some of evermore was based around the breakdown of Abigail’s (Anderson, from Fifteen) marriage. I did some digging on her socials and it does appear that the only wedding photos remaining are of her friends, I couldn’t find them following each other any more either. Abigail also usually shares how much she loves Taylor’s albums, how proud she is ect. and she didn’t for evermore, which again, confirms absolutely nothing but I just thought it was an interesting take.

I didn’t realise Abigail’s marriage had broken down but now you point it out, on her Instagram her husband is no where to be seen and at one point she did post about it a lot. That’s a shame, as she seemed so happy!

I didn’t realise Abigail’s marriage had broken down but now you point it out, on her Instagram her husband is no where to be seen and at one point she did post about it a lot. That’s a shame, as she seemed so happy!
You guys should work for the police. I wouldn’t even know how to find her 😂😂

I didn’t even realise her and Taylor were still friends.

You guys should work for the police. I wouldn’t even know how to find her 😂😂

I didn’t even realise her and Taylor were still friends.
Haha I quite like Abigails Instagram, her life seems fun but normal?!
But I had noticed she’d been quiet of late. If it hadn’t been mentioned here I’d have no idea!! But I’ve found the Reddit now where it was bought up and it does make sense. Sad.

Reactions: 3
Apparently abigails husband wiped his whole Instagram and locked it for a while. I don’t even know his name tbh, I just saw that in passing.

I like that Taylor and Abigail are still friends. The fifteen (TV) lyric video was sweet with all the old pics then the last one with both of them and their evermore plaits.

Reactions: 5
Apparently abigails husband wiped his whole Instagram and locked it for a while. I don’t even know his name tbh, I just saw that in passing.

I like that Taylor and Abigail are still friends. The fifteen (TV) lyric video was sweet with all the old pics then the last one with both of them and their evermore plaits.
I think them still being friends after all these years is a testament to Taylor's character. Apparently, she is no longer friends with Brit Maack - childhood friend, she was also at a wedding of. Brit's husband is/was a huge Trump supporter and very public about it on social media with gross thoughts. Apparently Taylor stopped inviting them to events/parties as his comments made her friends very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 6
Just listening (again) and We Were Happy sounds like a song from Nashville. If you watched it? I could totally see it on there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.