Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone thought to check with coach companies? they usually do minibreaks for big stadium tours
i saw there's UK agencies offering European taylor swift minibreaks for lowest price £700pp including ticket/hotel/travel

Reactions: 3
Just gone back through my emails and I definitely did register as I have emails thanking me for doing so! So unless somehow they’ve worked out I already had pre sale access and so aren’t allocating me anything… ?

Reactions: 2
has anyone thought to check with coach companies? they usually do minibreaks for big stadium tours
i saw there's UK agencies offering European taylor swift minibreaks for lowest price £700pp including ticket/hotel/travel
also very aware not ideal but better than getting ripped off on stub hub

Just gone back through my emails and I definitely did register as I have emails thanking me for doing so! So unless somehow they’ve worked out I already had pre sale access and so aren’t allocating me anything… ?
Interesting theory. I signed up for all four cities, but only for waitlisted for one through AXS. I had a ticketmaster presale code so maybe if I got assigned ticketmaster for those they took me off the list?

Interesting theory. I signed up for all four cities, but only for waitlisted for one through AXS. I had a ticketmaster presale code so maybe if I got assigned ticketmaster for those they took me off the list?
Would maybe make sense. I only signed up to one city on but got waitlisted by AXS. I bought my pre sale through Ticketmaster.

Reactions: 1
Price level
---

Oh ok! That makes sense! Thank you
For Rep tour I booked a coach that was there and back same day so I am hoping they do the same this time!

I like that! I wasn’t looking to buy but was curious about the codes and would give access to my account for a colleague that is looking - I would just hope they emailed us either way I guess! But I’ve no reason to be bitter over it obvs

What are the names of these agencies 👀🤣

I like that! I wasn’t looking to buy but was curious about the codes and would give access to my account for a colleague that is looking - I would just hope they emailed us either way I guess! But I’ve no reason to be bitter over it obvs
same! My old manager has been waitlisted and wanted to take her kid so was hoping i maybe able to help them, but nope nothing through.

I got waitlisted for Edinburgh and Liverpool. I got tickets on Monday for Edinburgh. I would have liked to have gone to Wembley in August too, but it’s not the end of the world. If I’m desperate to go in a couple of months I might try and trade my lover lfp vinyl for a couple of pit tickets

I got waitlisted for Edinburgh and Liverpool. I got tickets on Monday for Edinburgh. I would have liked to have gone to Wembley in August too, but it’s not the end of the world. If I’m desperate to go in a couple of months I might try and trade my lover lfp vinyl for a couple of pit tickets
i’m think of selling my taylor swift camera to pay for my tickets lol

• Heart
Is there anyone who didn’t get presale tickets still waiting for an email?
I registered with 3 accounts and only heard from two it’s so strange

Is there anyone who didn’t get presale tickets still waiting for an email?
I registered with 3 accounts and only heard from two it’s so strange
Me, still waiting on 3 emails (husband and sister). None of us have had emails and we all got the registration emails

I’m seeing local agencies around me post stuff like this and I just think do they even have the tickets?? Like I don’t believe the folk on twitter and SH selling them either since there’s no offical way to transfer ownership of tickets right now. All seems very very dodge.
usually tour companies do get allocated set tickets from stadiums/arenas. i remember when one direction were impossible to get tickets for and the only way i could take my relative was through an agency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.