Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture to Burn and Timeless as surprise songs. I'm happy to admit I was wrong although I doubt my night will get Castles Crumbling. I'm guessing another Speak now (TV) song though.
Have an amazing time!! Cant wait to hear all about it :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve managed to get a code for London in an account in my husbands name. I’ve just been into the account and changed the first name on the account to mine so my credit card will match the account name . Should I / do I need to change his mobile number to mine ( we will both be at work when the tickets go on sale and he won’t be easily contactable if any codes get sent to his mobile no). Just want to make sure everything is set up correctly / but don’t change anything wishing will then cause an issue at check out if in the miracle scenario I actually get tickets in my basket !
Thanks all

I’ve managed to get a code for London in an account in my husbands name. I’ve just been into the account and changed the first name on the account to mine so my credit card will match the account name . Should I / do I need to change his mobile number to mine ( we will both be at work when the tickets go on sale and he won’t be easily contactable if any codes get sent to his mobile no). Just want to make sure everything is set up correctly / but don’t change anything wishing will then cause an issue at check out if in the miracle scenario I actually get tickets in my basket !
Thanks all
I don’t know if it helps but my account had my name when I was buying with my husband’s credit card.
And the second time his card wouldn’t work so friend let me used theirs - and the surname / address was different this time and it still worked fine.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it helps but my account had my name when I was buying with my husband’s credit card.
And the second time his card wouldn’t work so friend let me used theirs - and the surname / address was different this time and it still worked fine.
Thank you , really helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m really sorry for those who were waitlisted. I haven’t had an email at all! Assumed I was maybe allocated AXS and didn’t hear anything due to presale but my friend registered for 3 UK dates, didn’t get a presale code and hasn’t had anything either. She’s got a ticket through me but it seems unfair for those who are waiting, haven’t had a presale and have had no emails at all. Seems to definitely be a glitch.
Those without and those waitlisted, keep the faith, there will be tickets available for numerous reasons nearer the time ❤

Reactions: 7
Vienna guys did you already got email with tickets? Last mail i get was on sale day just saying my tickets are getting ready and will be send asap 😬

Thanks all
I used a different card name for paying compared to my name so that isn't an issue
Would maybe change mobile number if you can- I know mine would send me text confirmations when logging on (it didn't do it when I bought tickets but has on other occasions) so I wouldn't want to risk losing out on tickets over something like that

Do you guys think that all of the ‘missing’ emails are waitlist? So sad that people are still waiting to find out… wonder if we ever will?

I've always assumed that some people would get codes, some would get waitlisted and some wouldn't get anything at all - in which case no email. I just don't think they would wait-list everybody if there were 14 million applicants.
---
I got waitlisted on two emails but then got nothing on the email I bought presale with...

Does anyone know if someone’s contacted ticketmaster or axs about the emails not going to some people?

Someone on Twitter received their code at 8.15 this morning so still a possibilty they're being sent out??
---
Does anyone know if someone’s contacted ticketmaster or axs about the emails not going to some people?
Someone has on Twitter - so far no response from axs or ticketmaster

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've always assumed that some people would get codes, some would get waitlisted and some wouldn't get anything at all - in which case no email. I just don't think they would wait-list everybody if there were 14 million applicants.
---
I got waitlisted on two emails but then got nothing on the email I bought presale with...
I think this too. I registered for Edinburgh, Liverpool and Wembley. I got waitlisted for Edinburgh and Liverpool but nothing for Wembley so I’m assuming I’m not even waitlisted for that one.

Vienna guys did you already got email with tickets? Last mail i get was on sale day just saying my tickets are getting ready and will be send asap 😬
no nothing yet! But I‘m not too worried because you can still see that you purchased them in the app/in your account on the website.

---
It’s just frustrating though as they stated in the email last week that we’d hear either way. Another ticketmaster cock up
IMG_7006.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Yes they did say they would email everyone.

Lets be honest Waitlist is just a fancy word for no youre not getting to buy. Yes you may get a chance later on but its not super likely.

Reactions: 9
How odd. Thats definitely not how it was described initially. It was that everyone would receive an email either way.

Im not saying I dont believe these Tweets but its all a bit strange.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.