Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madness how it was actually easier to get Glastonbury tickets 10 years ago when theres only 1 event and 1 on sale date than this!

maybe we should apply for Glastonbury incase she plays there as rumoured 😂
She’s out! In Dublin

Reactions: 3
So if you registered for the sale but you don’t get a code will you then get put on waitlist and get an email for that? Or is that even restricted too?
Yes - I've sadly been waitlisted for London, I received an email about 5.15pm. My daughters are going to be so disappointed when I tell them as they are both desperate to go 😥 Given how high the demand is I can't ever imagine us getting tickets off the waitlist.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what song was used in the summer I turned pretty in the end? The one that shocked people?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if someone I know gives me their code that they won’t be using (and Ticketmaster account details), will I be able to buy tickets? Would the named person need to come with us, surely they won’t be able to check that?

My friend got a code for next week, I’ve just been trying to explain the ticket buying process to her and all the intricacies involved in getting tickets 😅 forgot how stressful it was. I told her to get in, click the best ones available, pay and get out!

I’ve no idea on the numbers but given the amount of people waitlisted, I’m inclined to think that you’ve got a good chance of getting a ticket if you’ve got a code? Will probs eat my words next week.

Just seen someone musing on twitter that they accidentally oversold on the presale and that's why it was so easy to get tickets/why so many normal sale people are getting waitlisted...and now I've got the fear tickets might be cancelled :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen someone musing on twitter that they accidentally oversold on the presale and that's why it was so easy to get tickets/why so many normal sale people are getting waitlisted...and now I've got the fear tickets might be cancelled :cautious:
I don’t think it was accidental to be honest. They wanted to make sure tickets got into the hands of fans and the presale was the best way. They won’t cancel your tickets

Reactions: 15
So I somehow managed to get codes for Cardiff (AXS) and Wembley (ticket master). I didn’t get presale so sooooo nervous! Also have meetings that it’ll be hard to multitask during at all 3 sale times 🤦🏻‍♀️ but 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No idea. So far the ones that were used are all Taylor owned, nothing new!
Don't know what shocked people but they literally had the two main characters on the beach with it snowing and played invisible string and not snow on the beach??! 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way was it accidental. I said all along I got the impression when they changed all the sale dates to do the pre sale for 3 days, changed the pre registration date, give the 3 days sales, the day gap between the UK pre sales ending and the pre reg codes being sent. It seemed like they were giving a huge percentage of the tickets to Midnights pre sale.

I could be wrong because we obviously have no ideas how many individuals signed up to Midnights and then how many codes actually went out.

We also have no idea how many codes have gone out today. Its all a guessing game.

Bollocks. Presales are only ever allocated so many tickets.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was accidental to be honest. They wanted to make sure tickets got into the hands of fans and the presale was the best way. They won’t cancel your tickets
It was a clever method but despite this, there are still too many on resale sites for ridiculous money. Scalpers!!!!!!! 🤬

OT but I’m listening to Rep and the show that gets KOMH as a surprise song is honestly winning 😭 that bridge 🖤
Does anyone know what song was used in the summer I turned pretty in the end? The one that shocked people?
I’ve heard Bigger Than The Whole Sky was on it, which shocked me tbh

Reactions: 3
Damn I registered for Liverpool on 3 emails thinking I was being clever and still only got waitlist on all 3 😭😭😭

No way was it accidental. I said all along I got the impression when they changed all the sale dates to do the pre sale for 3 days, changed the pre registration date, give the 3 days sales, the day gap between the UK pre sales ending and the pre reg codes being sent. It seemed like they were giving a huge percentage of the tickets to Midnights pre sale.

I could be wrong because we obviously have no ideas how many individuals signed up to Midnights and then how many codes actually went out.

We also have no idea how many codes have gone out today. Its all a guessing game.
The thing is, there was no limit to the amount of people that had a midnights presale code and a lot of people did have one, all you have to do is sign up and you get access

whereas there is a limit for the general sale you can sign up, but you might not get a chance. I think there’s a good chance that they waited until the midnight presale was over and issued codes today for the general sale based on how many tickets are left to be honest, especially as they changed the date that they were supposed to give out the general sale codes until after the presale was finished

OT but I’m listening to Rep and the show that gets KOMH as a surprise song is honestly winning 😭 that bridge 🖤

I’ve heard Bigger Than The Whole Sky was on it, which shocked me tbh
KOMH is one of my dream surprise songs 🥲🥲 I will be so jealous of whoever gets it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.