Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily I got tickets on Monday for Edinburgh with Axs, this afternoon I got 3 emails from Axs to say I’m on the waitlist for my 2nd 3rd and 4th choices Liverpool London and Cardiff.

Reactions: 1
Picture to Burn and Timeless as surprise songs. I'm happy to admit I was wrong although I doubt my night will get Castles Crumbling. I'm guessing another Speak now (TV) song though.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still no email for me either and well after 23.59. I wonder if it's because I'd have been allocated axs and already have presale tickets with them?

Those who haven’t got an email and are using an iPhone, try searching for AXS and see if anything comes up. For some reason my phone is not showing the email in the inbox but does if I search for it. Unfortunately it’s a waitlist one.

• Wow
No emails at all. I can only assume I did something wrong at registration. I’m so disappointed, I knew it was a slim chance anyway. Need to be on the ball if/when there’s another tour in however many years 😢

• Sad
Oh yes I was hoping she’d do Picture To Burn sometime !!

Did Long Live stay on the set list does anyone know ?

Reactions: 3
No emails at all. I can only assume I did something wrong at registration. I’m so disappointed, I knew it was a slim chance anyway. Need to be on the ball if/when there’s another tour in however many years 😢
I don’t think it’s something you did, there is obviously an error at their end and hopefully they address it today so people at least know if they are waitlisted. I definitely had 3 emails and have only had two confirming I’m on waitlist, another friend who registered hasn’t had anything yet
---
Picture to Burn and Timeless as surprise songs. I'm happy to admit I was wrong although I doubt my night will get Castles Crumbling. I'm guessing another Speak now (TV) song though.
I bet you are SO excited. Have the best time. Are you dressing up?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can’t you contact them and ask ? Seems unfair if you signed up 😢
---
Marys Song and Cold As You still to be heard from Debut yes?
She’s done Cold As You !
---
I think she’ll save Castles Crumbling and add it to the main set list in Europe when she has Hayley on tour with her , as she did that with Nothing New & Phoebe

Reactions: 4
Can’t you contact them and ask ? Seems unfair if you signed up 😢
---

She’s done Cold As You !
---

I think she’ll save Castles Crumbling and add it to the main set list in Europe when she has Hayley on tour with her , as she did that with Nothing New & Phoebe
I thought so but saw a graphic floating around saying it was still to go. Wonder if she messed up?

Marys song is my favourite from Debut. I really hope that she re sets for Europe.

I thought so but saw a graphic floating around saying it was still to go. Wonder if she messed up?

Marys song is my favourite from Debut. I really hope that she re sets for Europe.
She’ll have to or she won’t have any songs left , I think someone did the maths and she’d have to reset in Australia or something as she’ll be all out by then

here’s when she did cold as you :

I think when she performed Dear John it meant she had done all her track 5s

I did think this but I hadnt did the maths and wondered with all the nomad songs and extras (the CATS song) were we just doomed to be hearing Christmas Tree Farm (which I love) in June.

• Haha
I didn’t even realise that the last London show is the last night of tour (as it stands) so glad I got tickets for that one

Reactions: 7
Picture to Burn is my favourite song off debut!! I watched a video this morning and it sounded like the whole crowd sang the ‘you’re gay’ line lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’ll take Long Live off the setlist now - at least thats what I’m telling myself because I’m dying to see her sing it live!

Reactions: 6
So I know somebody that has a code for the sale next week but already has tickets for both dates so if I can convince them to give me the code, can they forward the email to me and I log into their AXS account?

So I know somebody that has a code for the sale next week but already has tickets for both dates so if I can convince them to give me the code, can they forward the email to me and I log into their AXS account?
yeah I can’t see why that wouldn’t work !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.