Taylor Swift #15 we can’t calm down, we’re going to The Eras Tour!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen someone musing on twitter that they accidentally oversold on the presale and that's why it was so easy to get tickets/why so many normal sale people are getting waitlisted...and now I've got the fear tickets might be cancelled :cautious:
I believe this 🙋🏻‍♀️ I don’t think they expected as much mobility in the UK and thought people would stay closer to home. I don’t think the machine cares about fans at all, just shifting tickets.

Reactions: 6
Very thankful for Midnights presale as I registered for all 4 UK cities on 2 accounts and so far I’ve only had 1 email (London waitlist)

Reactions: 3
OT but I’m listening to Rep and the show that gets KOMH as a surprise song is honestly winning 😭 that bridge 🖤

I’ve heard Bigger Than The Whole Sky was on it, which shocked me tbh
Not yet! Bigger than the whole sky would make sense

Reactions: 1
It still doesnt answer why they changed the pre registration dates going out until after pre sale though? For me that was because they looked at the huge numbers who'd signed up for Midnights pre sale and chose to allocate more tickets to that.

How could they accidently over sell? Pre sale is usually a % of the overall tickets available.

Unless Im completely misunderstanding you.

No matter how they sold and allocoated the tickets theyd have sold out anyway 😂

Reactions: 2
If they were waiting to see how many midnights tickets went then everyone with a midnights pre sale would have been able to get them, surely? Unless the venue is completely sold out and therefore no one would get a TM code

If they were waiting to see how many midnights tickets went then everyone with a midnights pre sale would have been able to get them, surely? Unless the venue is completely sold out and therefore no one would get a TM code
I dont think there was ever a chance everyone who signed up to Midnights pre sale would get a ticket but theyve probably increased the % of tickets theyve put into pre sale based on the numbers on the midnights pre order/sign up. Is my guess.

Don't know what shocked people but they literally had the two main characters on the beach with it snowing and played invisible string and not snow on the beach??! 🤷
Finally someone's said it! I've been internally fuming about this since 12pm but didn't want to drop any spoilers! 🤭 Was a complete open goal! That scene it was literally 'comin' down, no sound, it's all around'!!! Silly Billys (the writers /music bods that is!)

Reactions: 4
Can only assume I didn’t get one because it was via Ticketmaster and we all know what a bunch of b******s they are 😔

I never want to see the word "code" again 😂

I'll be one of the first signing up a presale for the next tour 🫡 in 2027 or whenever 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure I signed up but I haven’t got any email.
I have tickets already through the midnights pre sale so it doesn’t matter to me, but I’m sure I registered!!

Reactions: 5
I 100% registered, I had confirmation emails. But still waiting 😅 I guess we have another hour or so 🙃🙃

Reactions: 6
Hi :) I signed up for Edinburgh, Liverpool and Cardiff using ticketmaster. I got an email from ticketmaster and I’m waitlisted for Liverpool and Cardiff and then my email for Edinburgh came from AXS? I didn’t use them to register though. Has anyone else had the same?

Me too, not sure what happened there
Same I’ve been checking the email I got from AEG about the extra dates being added and it said I’m receiving this email as I registered for tickets. It says:

All registrants will receive a further email from either Ticketmaster or AXS confirming their selected/waitlist status by 23:59 Friday 14 July.

but doesn’t state if it will be 23:59 GMT?

Hi :) I signed up for Edinburgh, Liverpool and Cardiff using ticketmaster. I got an email from ticketmaster and I’m waitlisted for Liverpool and Cardiff and then my email for Edinburgh came from AXS? I didn’t use them to register though. Has anyone else had the same?
They are using both Ticketmaster and AXS for the sales, you just get assigned one at random. You'll need to create an account on AXS though to buy the tickets if you don't have one yet, using the same email that you got your confirmation email to

Finally someone's said it! I've been internally fuming about this since 12pm but didn't want to drop any spoilers! 🤭 Was a complete open goal! That scene it was literally 'comin' down, no sound, it's all around'!!! Silly Billys (the writers /music bods that is!)
it was definitely a WTF moment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.