Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m in 230 in front of that for one date and after researching i don’t think it’ll be that bad at all! plus being higher it should be even better view. congrats 🥳 you’ll be there which is what matters!
I’m so excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you get the chance to go for different tickets if you’re not offered the ones you want? Or do you just get kicked out?

Do you get the chance to go for different tickets if you’re not offered the ones you want? Or do you just get kicked out?
You can get kicked out of TM we only tried 4 times this time. Daughter got booted after 5 tries yesterday

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I refreshed loads on axs and never got kicked out.

Also when the ones I wanted showed and I clicked and it said none available I just kept clicking continue till some appeared

Reactions: 3
Just seen a TikTok from a German swiftie saying something along the lines of “going to a German eras tour date means knowing you won’t get The Great War as a surprise song” which made me chuckle , but the comments are so funny … people are missing the joke completely and saying “she will reset surprise songs for the international tour so she might!!!” and stuff like that 🤣 do they still teach history in schools ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks Disneys you've just reminded me, i've now added on the protection policy, i didn't do it at the time but Ticketmaster allow you to add it on upto 72 hours after original purchase, feel better now with peace of mind on quite an expensive purchase!x
Hi @EnoughAlready is it just the missed events insurance? Its asking me for date of event and date I purchased it and how much they were? Does that seem right? Im going to add it on too.

I had to sit down in a corner for a bit. My heart is pounding so much my adrenaline levels are through the roof. Only one more sale to get tickets for my friend in Cardiff and I can lay down for a year and don’t think about it please 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was absolutely no need for that to be THAT stressful. Got kicked off and glitched out of the ticket buying page twice. Had to join the queue 3 times. Thankfully got some 511 tickets❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right then my knowledge monkeys....

When does I need the code for - before, during or paying should I gets lucky
Does the TM 'holding page with the venue map and countdown doowhacky autoflip to the queue/pick tickets page or do I need to hash the life outta F5
Have I done the right thing storing my cards to 'speed it up'
Can you store card on AXS?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.