Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute shitshow for Lisbon! Crashed on us three times, payment didn’t go through but ticket allocation limit has still been taken so we don’t even have the option to try again! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
In the queue for Wembley but wasn’t instant as I got caught in the “join queue” loop for a sec and then hands were shaking so bad I couldn’t input my email correctly🤪
Don’t worry, the time you join the queue doesn’t matter. Praying we both get Wembley tickets ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
for the standing girlies (and guys!) here’s a helpful video of where she stands. Tour spoilers!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
With restricted view she has a long long stage, are they going to say it’s not really restricted as it’s just the main stage that might be more obscured? Thing is it is obvious that the sides are going to be at different to the front view it shows you on the map

For Wembley at what point do you reckon the sections become a restricted view? Brought tickets which weren’t restricted view listed but think they may be 😩
Honestly , I’ve seen so many people say that there really isn’t a bad seat at Wembley and they do their best to make sure views aren’t impacted by sound / lighting thingy majiigs (technical term) but as they didn’t have the pylon bits on the map I’m not sure what areas will be impacted , and really it’s not worth worrying about because nobody knows and you’ll just torture yourself .

if your tickets weren’t listed as restricted view , guest services should be able to help you if you get there& they are . Seen this happen in the states for Taylor tickets , and as has been mentioned about HSLOT tickets where this happened .

the only restricted view we can say for sure at the moment is the seats behind the stage really

Reactions: 4
Ticketmaster are absolute devils for fees . £60 is ridiculous . I swear they make it up as they go along !

these are the fees I paid on 2 L1 tickets for Wembley on AXS:

View attachment 2302812
So still quite a lot but I did pay for cancellation protection just in case something were to happen
Thanks Disneys you've just reminded me, i've now added on the protection policy, i didn't do it at the time but Ticketmaster allow you to add it on upto 72 hours after original purchase, feel better now with peace of mind on quite an expensive purchase!x

• Heart
Sorry if this is anyone here 🤣 but I mean, your eyes can tell you it’s going to be difficult to see the whole main stage? Obviously you can see something but it’s not obstructed - an obstruction is technical equipment or pillars

C4D47F6E-01D4-4E3B-B43D-220A9A0E17BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joining the waiting room for the 1pm Wembley presale was so much quicker and easier than all the others.

For ticket master service fees, I didn't pay much:
Screenshot_20230711-130728.jpg

• Heart
Sorry if this is anyone here 🤣 but I mean, your eyes can tell you it’s going to be difficult to see the whole main stage? Obviously you can see something but it’s not obstructed - an obstruction is technical equipment or pillars

View attachment 2302864
This is what I don’t get . Like don’t be an idiot and look at the map which is legit right in front of you … It’s on you if you check out and don’t check where your tickets will be first , I’m sorry

Reactions: 1
Currently got Taylor on shuffle and the very first night has come on...that could be an amazing surprise song (I don't think it's in the set list 🤔)

Reactions: 3
If you are worried about your view , I highly recommend checking a view from my seat . I found the view from my section and row , just a few seats along that someone took at HSLOT in June and it gave me peace of mind about what I’d chosen . Obviously staging is different but it gives you a great idea about what you’ll be able to see

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if this is stupid and I missed information on AXS for Liverpool.
But in terms of bags, is it like in America where it’s only a certain size and it has to be completely transparent? I’ve only ever been to small gigs about ten years ago so I don’t know if this is the norm!

and would I be okay taking in my chunky portable battery?

I’m sorry if this is stupid and I missed information on AXS for Liverpool.
But in terms of bags, is it like in America where it’s only a certain size and it has to be completely transparent? I’ve only ever been to small gigs about ten years ago so I don’t know if this is the norm!

and would I be okay taking in my chunky portable battery?
Anfield should tell you but I don’t think it’s as strict. I took a chunky portable charger to Beyoncé this year so that should be ok too! I think as long as you’re not bringing in a backpack and it’s a little shoulder bag there won’t be an issue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.