Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd buy it all for myself. So it was just me and taylor staring at each other.
If I was rich I’d so do that . Do you think she’d take my requests then for surprise songs ? If it was just her and me and she tried to play Beautiful Ghosts & ME! , we’d have to have some words
---
I wondered if you wouldn't get a general sale access if you have Midnights presale and if that was the reason they had delayed sending the emails.
That would be a fair way to do it !

Reactions: 5
Is it wrong of me to be going for the full 8 tickets across both mine and the missus emails - AXS and TM.

Daughter creature has a few mates who aren't lucky enough to have presale, or registered, so they are pure general sale. Plus, their parents wouldn't be able to justify lumping over several hundred a year in advance. If I'm lucky enough to score 8 - we'll be using 4, and the other 4 will be offered to her mates plus their mums/dads, in 2 x 2 - on a facevalue basis, and pay me over the year.

Is that acceptable, or shall I just try for the 4 for us.
Check Ticketmaster on twitter, they have made it clear that this is not within the rules if your payment details are from the same house and you have the same billing addresses

What is not clear is if there is a rule bent with AXS x 4 and Ticketmaster x 4

Reactions: 2
It’s not a frenzy, TM have actually made a point of saying per household. Obviously a code can only allow 4 tickets in total and they have limited that with technology but if you go to Ticketmaster CS on Twitter they are telling people from the same household not to use multiple codes to buy tickets over the limit of 4 in total.

Obviously you can go 4 times that’s still just 4 tickets
But there's no indication of whether that's over presale and general or just for the presale.

The household rule is ridiculous. So me and my teenage daughter both bought Midnights on presale which entitles us to a presale code each, we shouldn't be stopped using it based on the fact we live in the same household.

(In other news, they also said that for BBC Big Weekend - only 2 tickets per household and we had 4. Nothing happened.

But there's no indication of whether that's over presale and general or just for the presale.

The household rule is ridiculous. So me and my teenage daughter both bought Midnights on presale which entitles us to a presale code each, we shouldn't be stopped using it based on the fact we live in the same household.

(In other news, they also said that for BBC Big Weekend - only 2 tickets per household and we had 4. Nothing happened.
It is bonkers I don’t disagree I am in the same situation of not knowing what to do. I really don’t want my daughter to lose her tickets so not sure if to risk it

It is bonkers I don’t disagree I am in the same situation of not knowing what to do. I really don’t want my daughter to lose her tickets so not sure if to risk it
It’s definitely tricky, especially for younger people who live in house shares

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely tricky, especially for younger people who live in house shares
It makes absolutely no sense. What if you were living in a HMO and all had a code? It’s bonkers! I’m deciding to try as my 4 were bought on TM and my sister’s are AXS (diff addresses but all paid for on one card) and why should she lose out because she’s at bloody work?

I remember asking Ticketmaster about this when it was Big Weekend and they said as we'd used different accounts with different payment cards it was fine :unsure: but both cards and accounts were registered to the same address. It's hard to get a definitive answer on it.

Reactions: 1
o
Is it possible to change the address to someone else’s in the family that’s not going

Reactions: 1
Got three for last night of Wembley , it was so bloody stressful. Couldn’t get 4 so opted for three in the high block, my youngest is just happy to go. Good luck to all still on the ticket rush .

Reactions: 5
It's to stop bots and scalpers really isn't it so I would imagine if they can see they are all legitimate accounts belonging to different people who just happen to live at the same place then there wouldn't be an issue. I think it would maybe be an issue if they were, for example, all brand new accounts recently set up using different email addresses but the same address and card info and no previous order history.

Reactions: 3
So sorry i've been in a meeting, yes its the ticketmaster missed events insurance by allianz, i put all the dates, tickets prices etc in too, and it gave me a quote of £18 for our four tickets so i went ahead just as an incase!x
Dont apologise. That is fantastic, I bought 2 x 2 so will need to do them separate but perfect! X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.