Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AXS says I'm a bot, not sure what to do. anyone got any advice?
Try with wifi turned off but if that fails you will be unlocked after around an hour
It happened to me yesterday and I had ot get a friend to log on my account from her phone

Have people managed to buy tickets for separate dates?? @Folkevermore - could have sworn you got tickets for another date? Aren't you worried they may cancel them all if they realised?? I would be too anxious to try!

Are we even allowed to try with general sale code if we've already got tickets with presale?

Right then my knowledge monkeys....

When does I need the code for - before, during or paying should I gets lucky
Does the TM 'holding page with the venue map and countdown doowhacky autoflip to the queue/pick tickets page or do I need to hash the life outta F5
Have I done the right thing storing my cards to 'speed it up'
Can you store card on AXS?
1. For AXS you put your email in to join the queue then when it’s your turn to select tickets you enter the code, for TM you click a button saying “unlock” after you get to the ticket oage
2. It all automatic, once you’ve joined the waiting room do not refresh!
3. Can’t store card on AXS

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have people managed to buy tickets for separate dates?? @Folkevermore - could have sworn you got tickets for another date? Aren't you worried they may cancel them all if they realised?? I would be too anxious to try!

Are we even allowed to try with general sale code if we've already got tickets with presale?
i got tickets for two different dates.. 😬 as far as i’m aware it was just you can’t exceed 4 tickets per code!

Reactions: 2
Right then my knowledge monkeys....

When does I need the code for - before, during or paying should I gets lucky
Does the TM 'holding page with the venue map and countdown doowhacky autoflip to the queue/pick tickets page or do I need to hash the life outta F5
Have I done the right thing storing my cards to 'speed it up'
Can you store card on AXS?
For AXS you’ll need the code after you exit the queue in order to see the screen to purchase tickets

don’t refresh at all

you can’t store your card on AXS

we have a post at the beginning of the thread with tips & info :)
---

I’ve got 2 tickets for N1 in Wembley and N2 and I’m not worried at all that they will be cancelled because it’s totally fine and within the T&Cs :) please can we not whip up into a frenzy about cancelled tickets with no basis on fact , it panics people unnecessarily ! You can have 4 tickets in this presale , and they can be across all different dates should you wish

• Heart
@ls240898 @disneys 😘 Superstars. Thankyou.

I'm just used to getting tickets for stuff I like via mates in the industry and it tends to be smaller groups. This is my first foray into big stuff, barring back in the day, queueing outside venues.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@ls240898 @disneys 😘 Superstars. Thankyou.

I'm just used to getting tickets for stuff I like via mates in the industry and it tends to be smaller groups. This is my first foray into big stuff, barring back in the day, queueing outside venues.
I’m not used to it either . I don’t go to many concerts because I don’t listen many artists other than Taylor , so it was all new to me too ! But I managed it , so I believe you can too 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I have separate days.. would you all hate me if I said I’m going three times 😭 can I use the Taylor swift masters piece I wrote as an excuse? 😅

Reactions: 3
I have separate days.. would you all hate me if I said I’m going three times 😭 can I use the Taylor swift masters piece I wrote as an excuse? 😅
I’m just happy a proper fan is getting to go , not scalpers . People who have issues with it need to stop gatekeeping lol 😆

Reactions: 7
I’m just happy a proper fan is getting to go , not scalpers . People who have issues with it need to stop gatekeeping lol 😆
Totally agree. It’s all luck at the end of the day and we all have the same chances. If someone gets tickets to three shows and I get none then that’s bad luck on my part, unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That is correct. Nothing wrong with buying two different dates as long as you only buy 4 in total.
That is totally right . You could get 1 ticket across 4 dates should you wish . You just cannot exceed 4 dates per code , and when I bought my second set of tickets AXS made that very clear and let me know I could only check out with 2 tickets

For AXS you’ll need the code after you exit the queue in order to see the screen to purchase tickets

don’t refresh at all

you can’t store your card on AXS

we have a post at the beginning of the thread with tips & info :)
---

I’ve got 2 tickets for N1 in Wembley and N2 and I’m not worried at all that they will be cancelled because it’s totally fine and within the T&Cs :) please can we not whip up into a frenzy about cancelled tickets with no basis on fact , it panics people unnecessarily ! You can have 4 tickets in this presale , and they can be across all different dates should you wish
I'm not trying to 'whip up' anything. I just thought we were only allowed a total of 4 tickets across all dates. So just trying to establish if people had been sold more than 4 as I would feel more confident trying again for better seats in general sale if so.

AXS says I'm a bot, not sure what to do. anyone got any advice?
Try on another device if you can, or clear your cache and go in again. I was only successful on my mobile after it thought I was a bot due to refreshing too many times on my laptop. I got my tickets on there though so keep trying

I can’t remember how spoiler free we’re trying to be in this thread about the tour so I’ll try and be vague but was watching some clips earlier and honestly just cried. I cannot believe I will get to be in the same room hearing and seeing this.

My mum was trying to show an interest in my life 😆 and asking why Taylor was so popular / why so many people want to go. (This was after forgetting what she was called and referring to her as Pixie 😄)

I can’t even explain it myself but it’s just so powerful to me to experience singing along with these songs that have at times been the soundtrack to huge events in my life, songs I’ve sung my heart out to in the kitchen and in my car, and WE ARE GOING TO GET TO SING ALONG WITH HER.

😭

Sorry for my emotional moment there. Incidentally doesn’t it feel like a million years ago SNTV came out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.