Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got 4 in total via the presale then realised I have some hospitality tickets too which may take me over ‘4 per household’- doubt ticketmaster will be allowed to share their information held about you with axs/hospitality providers though. I’m sure that would be some data protection breaches if they make a big ass database across all selling websites with peoples card details, addresses etc!

Reactions: 6
If I was rich I’d so do that . Do you think she’d take my requests then for surprise songs ? If it was just her and me and she tried to play Beautiful Ghosts & ME! , we’d have to have some words
---

That would be a fair way to do it !
But you could be the one shouting 'hey kids spelling is fun'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But you could be the one shouting 'hey kids spelling is fun'
To be fair , I would enjoy that
---
I’ve made a new thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.