Taylor Swift #14 I Can See You (fighting in the ticket queue)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong of me to be going for the full 8 tickets across both mine and the missus emails - AXS and TM.

Daughter creature has a few mates who aren't lucky enough to have presale, or registered, so they are pure general sale. Plus, their parents wouldn't be able to justify lumping over several hundred a year in advance. If I'm lucky enough to score 8 - we'll be using 4, and the other 4 will be offered to her mates plus their mums/dads, in 2 x 2 - on a facevalue basis, and pay me over the year.

Is that acceptable, or shall I just try for the 4 for us.

Reactions: 2
I'm definitely going to stay away from all the tour tik toks and videos now, so that I don't feel oversaturated by the time next summer comes around! Want it all to feel fresh again.
---
Is it wrong of me to be going for the full 8 tickets across both mine and the missus emails - AXS and TM.

Daughter creature has a few mates who aren't lucky enough to have presale, or registered, so they are pure general sale. Plus, their parents wouldn't be able to justify lumping over several hundred a year in advance. If I'm lucky enough to score 8 - we'll be using 4, and the other 4 will be offered to her mates plus their mums/dads, in 2 x 2 - on a facevalue basis, and pay me over the year.

If you've got two different codes then absolutely you can go for 8 tickets

I'm not trying to 'whip up' anything. I just thought we were only allowed a total of 4 tickets across all dates. So just trying to establish if people had been sold more than 4 as I would feel more confident trying again for better seats in general sale if so.
I think it’s still unclear atm whether it applies across general sale and presale. Someone posted this screenshot earlier , but i’m not sure if that was in response just to presale tickets

Attachments

Honestly , no . If you are able to , do it . I bought extra tickets I had no intention of using and am selling them to my BIL & SIL at face value . It’s better you buy those tickets and they go to genuine people wanting to go to the concert , rather than scalpers who will sell them at 10x what they’re worth !

I recommend using your entire allocation if you can :)

Reactions: 7

As someone else has said if you have 2 codes you’re entitled to go for 4 tickets per code!

Far better the tickets go to fans than ticket touts so go for what you want! 🎉

Reactions: 6
Have people managed to buy tickets for separate dates?? @Folkevermore - could have sworn you got tickets for another date? Aren't you worried they may cancel them all if they realised?? I would be too anxious to try!

Are we even allowed to try with general sale code if we've already got tickets with presale?
I have two tickets to Liverpool and two for London - still within the four ticket limit 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Taylor Swift #15: Don’t blame me, eras presale made me crazy

idk best I can think of right now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm definitely going to stay away from all the tour tik toks and videos now, so that I don't feel oversaturated by the time next summer comes around! Want it all to feel fresh again.
I've done the total opposite! I had hardly watched any tour clips, because I didn't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed. Had only really seen random bits from scrolling my TikTok feed until after I got my tickets on Monday where I then spent about two hours scrolling just Eras Tour videos on Tiktok 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think it’s still unclear atm whether it applies across general sale and presale. Someone posted this screenshot earlier , but i’m not sure if that was in response just to presale tickets
I think it's just for presale. I got my presale from AXS so how could Ticketmaster cancel them anyhow.

Reactions: 1
GOOD LUCK CARDIFF 🤞🏼🙏🏼🤞🏼🙏🏼

Half an hour to go … you got this !!! Keep us posted what queues are like

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi @EnoughAlready is it just the missed events insurance? Its asking me for date of event and date I purchased it and how much they were? Does that seem right? Im going to add it on too.
So sorry i've been in a meeting, yes its the ticketmaster missed events insurance by allianz, i put all the dates, tickets prices etc in too, and it gave me a quote of £18 for our four tickets so i went ahead just as an incase!x

• Heart
I wondered if you wouldn't get a general sale access if you have Midnights presale and if that was the reason they had delayed sending the emails.

Reactions: 11
It’s not a frenzy, TM have actually made a point of saying per household. Obviously a code can only allow 4 tickets in total and they have limited that with technology but if you go to Ticketmaster CS on Twitter they are telling people from the same household not to use multiple codes to buy tickets over the limit of 4 in total.

Obviously you can go 4 times that’s still just 4 tickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.