Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked mine and it’s absolutely fine. Dried it flat on the table x

87BCB3E5-0C58-4DA0-8817-7E91377ADB81.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We are big Kansas City Chiefs fans in our house so the fact she's playing in the Chiefs house tonight is filling me with all the feels, thats where i'd want to see her in the US on the bucket list! I hope everyone there has an amazing time 🥰❤💛 If i see photos of Paddy Mahomes and Travis Kelce in a box there afterwards though getting their Tay Tay on i might just combust!

Reactions: 5
I love Taylor but I could never be friends with her.
It’s bad enough having to remember not talk about NDA’d stuff at work, and that’s stuff that’s not even interesting and no one cares about.
“Too big to hang out”

it must be terrible for her 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Okay guys it’s time for a confession. Before SNTV, Speak Now was one of my least favourite Taylor albums (even when I was a teenager I was more of a Fearless girl) so I hadn’t listened to it much in recent years and was looking forward to the re-record.

After listening to the re-record all day I’ve come to the conclusion… it’s still not that good 🙈 I don’t know why but I feel like the production and lyrics are just so lacking compared to her other albums. I’m sad because I really wanted to love it but it still feels as lacklustre as the original did to me. I also think it has more skips than great songs, and that’s mainly what I base my album love on.

My non-skips: SPARKS FLY 💜, Speak Now, The Story of Us, Better Than Revenge, Last Kiss and I Can See You.
All the other songs are all skips! I really wanted to love it as much as other people do but the songs just don't hit home to me the way her other albums do 😔

Reactions: 10
I haven’t read through the last thread properly but WHY change lyrics in Speak Now? BTR I can sort of understand (although it defeats the purpose of the re-records 🙄 👀)

Aww how lovely is this! There's a time lapse video out there but it wont let me post the link, Rob Stouffer on a Missouri wheat farm does creative mazes etc, he did this for Taylor when she flies in to KC. I love this kind of tit!
03EC3A5D-4C48-4B1A-B0E2-1BC0FF4DBFC4.jpeg

"Stouffer said, “We saw a ‘Blank Space’, Taylor, so we wrote your name. Look out your window on the flight into KC to get welcomed in ‘Style’!”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay guys it’s time for a confession. Before SNTV, Speak Now was one of my least favourite Taylor albums (even when I was a teenager I was more of a Fearless girl) so I hadn’t listened to it much in recent years and was looking forward to the re-record.

After listening to the re-record all day I’ve come to the conclusion… it’s still not that good 🙈 I don’t know why but I feel like the production and lyrics are just so lacking compared to her other albums. I’m sad because I really wanted to love it but it still feels as lacklustre as the original did to me. I also think it has more skips than great songs, and that’s mainly what I base my album love on.

My non-skips: SPARKS FLY 💜, Speak Now, The Story of Us, Better Than Revenge, Last Kiss and I Can See You.
All the other songs are all skips! I really wanted to love it as much as other people do but the songs just don't hit home to me the way her other albums do 😔
I love Speak Now but gun to my head I'd choose Fearless over Speak Now.

Reactions: 7
I’m not vibing with SNTV at all 😭

I was so excited for it, because I love speak now, but aside from the vault tracks it’s doing absolutely nothing for me. It’s so strange because my absolute favourite album of hers is Red, and I absolutely adore Red TV (we don’t talk about WANEGBT).

Long Live always makes me tear up or just straight cry my eyes out, but the TV didn’t. Taylor, I wanted you to break my heart again 🤣

Reactions: 8
I just listened to Sparks Fly OG and Sparks Fly TV back to back and I think I’ve realised why Taylor’s Version sounds so flat. In the original it sounds like she’s holding back a smile with every word and it perfectly encapsulates that exciting dizziness of falling in love for the first time. In the new version, she just sounds like she’s singing the words. No passion, no secret smile, no fun.

The original is one of my top 5 all-time Taylor songs. Safe to say I’ll still be listening to that one in future 💜

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think karma the album is next?! So many loveable but deluluuuuu fans on tik tok and every night I don’t know what to believe 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think karma the album is next?! So many loveable but deluluuuuu fans on tik tok and every night I don’t know what to believe 😭😂
I don't think she would release a new album until the tour is over or nearly over tbh. There's already so many people saying they're hearing about her too much

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately deep putple is my absolute favourote colour so I had to just drop £70 (pre ticket sale day 😭) to get that cardigan

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.