Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we may get another re-record before Christmas but I’m basing that solely on the fact we got Fearless and Red in the same year (2021), then Midnights in 2022. Maybe we’ll get SN and another re-record this year (rep?) and she’ll release another original album next year?

Honestly who knows. Girl has A LOT going on at the moment. I wouldn’t blame her if she took a year or so off after this mammoth tour, god knows I would 😅

Reactions: 8
I’ve just found this and thought I’m in a fever dream where time went flexible? 😂

3E27F0DF-E829-46AC-8146-BDBC71CBF141.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I’ve given SNTV a proper listen today and I really like it! I think it has been a bit divisive as those who love SN original have lots of memories associated with the originals and with the youthful energy of it all?

Her vocals are brilliant and for some reason, while I never loved Haunted or BTR, the re-recording has made me really appreciate those songs?!

Overall just love the album, so many good songs and makes me appreciate again what a talent she is to have written those at that age.

Reactions: 9
I’ve sat on my feelings about SNTV for a bit and after playing the duck out I can see you (might’ve dethroned Better than revenge as my favourite Taylor song). I think it’s great, especially as it is her adult self speaking through the young adult version of herself this time which is nice. Speak now is my favourite album of hers, all my friends know me as the albums number 1 fan with how much I rave about it so I’ll get used to it in time but overall i’m loving it. I know some are saying the songs lack emotion or sound like AI, but to she won’t have the same anger as her 18-20 year old self when singing, she’s matured and become a different person from then so it makes sense she may not hold the same emotion as she did then. I also adored Haunted and Enchanted, wow I love them even more now because they just feel fitting with Taylor and her voice now. 100000/10 We love you SNTV

I did not pull the all nighter as i’d planned, it went to tit as soon as it hit 1am and I was like nope I give up. I did in fact wake up at 6am, listened to Mine and went back to sleep then I listened when I was awake fully. My tired self may not have enjoyed it so i’m happy I did sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've listened to SNTV all day and I think I'm starting to get used to the new versions.

My knee jerk reaction is always to be like "no, don't like any changes" but I do love how much better, fuller her voice sounds. I get missing the little squeaks or breaks from the OGs but the reality is that her voice was quite pitchy and thin back then. She's worked so hard on it and I love that SNTV really shows it off.

Reactions: 13
She’s gonna perform Last Kiss as a surprise song this weekend isn’t she? The Koi fish guitar being out of its display, July 9th on Sunday. It’s coming and I’m not ready.

Reactions: 5
It's a bit mixed for me. Some songs I like more. Enchanted, Back to December, Ours.... others do fall a little flat. Sparks Fly is lacking a lot. Last Kiss...I *think* I prefer the original.

I don't feel guilty listening to the old ones though, so I'll just do that lol

She’s gonna perform Last Kiss as a surprise song this weekend isn’t she? The Koi fish guitar being out of its display, July 9th on Sunday. It’s coming and I’m not ready.
I'm so excited I hope soooo!

Reactions: 4
Just checked mine and it’s absolutely fine. Dried it flat on the table x

View attachment 2291812
Wow, yours is SO much better quality than mine! Mine was WAY bigger than the size guide suggested, 2 slipped stitches and knitting was gappy. I complained and they refunded me without having to return it. I’d ordered from US store. SO tempted by the Speak Now one as I love purple.

Reactions: 2
omfg is the music video that supposedly has him in being dropped tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but I saw online that if you turn off audio normalization (settings -> playback) on Spotify it makes a huge difference to the sound quality of SNTV. I tried it and it sounds soooo much better now

Reactions: 6
Just saw on Twitter that she added Long Live to the regular set tonight. Obviously we don't know if it's there to stay but it wasn't played in the surprise songs' section so maybe!?
---
I'm just gonna have to double post.

Just saw that Paramore is free on July 14, and they're playing in Denver on July 13 so I'm now absolutely convinced Hayley Williams will be at the first Denver show and they'll sing Castles and I'll cry cause I'll be there on night 2, when Paramore plays Palm Springs.
---
And I'll probably get like Christmas Tree Farm or smth 🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s premiering the MV for I Can See You right now . Apparently it has Joey King in it .. I’m watched the CRAPPEST live steam so hopefully it’s posted soon
---
And Taylor Launter is in it omg !!
---
She’s brought Taylor Launter on stage and said he was a “positive force in my life while I was making the Speak Now album” 🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahaha same @disneys . I'm watching one on TikTok from a girl called Dawnwithpsych. Pretty bad quality yet I'm here like omg omg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.