Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow an account called Tess on TikTok and she basically searches for all the various livestreams and the streams the best ones.
What a night ! And who needs sleep anyway

Cassmck_ has a better Livestream, if that helps. I mean, it's still crappy but yeah ahhaa
---
Omg vault track coming...
When Emma falls in love.

"She's the kind of book you can't put down" has got to be one of the nicest compliments ever.

Reactions: 4
What a night ! And who needs sleep anyway
One perk of the sun rising at 4.45 meaning my children think it’s party time at 5am is it’s always perfect timing for surprise song o’clock !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the I Can See You music video premieres in 50 minutes... I don't know if I can make it, guys 🤣🥴 it's been a looong day.

Reactions: 1
So the I Can See You music video premieres in 50 minutes... I don't know if I can make it, guys 🤣🥴 it's been a looong day.
I’m so excited to see it properly . Her Sparks Fly dress , the writing on her arm 😭

I LOVE when she does like funny more story based music videos . I found the ones for Lavendar Haze and Karma so boring as they’re more visual .. I like the type similar to LWYMMD , I Bet You Think About Me & Anti Hero where there are lovely visuals but also they’re a bit humorous and have a story .. seems like I Can See You will be like this !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so excited to see it properly . Her Sparks Fly dress , the writing on her arm 😭

I LOVE when she does like funny more story based music videos . I found the ones for Lavendar Haze and Karma so boring as they’re more visual .. I like the type similar to LWYMMD , I Bet You Think About Me & Anti Hero where there are lovely visuals but also they’re a bit humorous and have a story .. seems like I Can See You will be like this !
Same! I remember not liking LWYMMD much when it first came out (still not my fave but I now appreciate it) but when I saw the video, it won me over.
---
Who was the third girl onstags, btw? The Livestream glitched and I didn't get it. It was Joey King, the two Taylors and...?

Reactions: 1
I had very limited coverage last night so only caught up now. And right on time apparently!! Haven't listened to any of the album. 6:44am here. Need to find headphones in the dark so I don't wake everyone else.

Reactions: 3
I made it!! The music video was silly but also fun. I loved all the old Taylor references, the dresses, the 13, the haiiiir.
---
And the Taylor L flips make more sense after seeing the video.

Reactions: 6
I said long live and never grow up! I hope long live is a permanent addition to the setlist, I think it will be.
Do we know what songs were dropped?
I can see you is my fave vault song too
---
Just checked and it doesn’t look like any have been removed

She looked so happy and proud singing Long Live 😭 made me shed a lil tear at 6 o’clock this morning

I’m watching the I Can See You video now and the vault is orange!! Karma anyone?

IMG_0529.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Same! I remember not liking LWYMMD much when it first came out (still not my fave but I now appreciate it) but when I saw the video, it won me over.
---
Who was the third girl onstags, btw? The Livestream glitched and I didn't get it. It was Joey King, the two Taylors and...?
I didnt see it but I assume presley cash. She was in the mean music video when she was little.

Reactions: 5
Just re-woken up - shout out to mr disneys for getting up at 6.30 and letting me have an extra hour and a half of sleep … so excited to watch this video !!

Can’t believe how much stuff was guessed correctly by Swifties on TikTok for this video .. usually they’re always so wrong lol

Reactions: 8
The band of thieves lined up on stage for Long Live??? I AM NOT OKAY.
Also, love the music video for I Can See You. Love that she’s still friends with Taylor Lautner; was it Joey Ling and Presley on stage with him for the music video or was Taylor L’s wife up there — she thanked her for being fun to hang out with on set and they’ve done the cutest recreation of the Spider-Man meme that’s on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She did Never Grow up!! At Arrowhead!!! OMG ❤💛 I'm in floods. And Emma, and Long Live, wowsers. I need coffee, this last week is one emotional day after another and thats before next weeks "fun" begins!

• Heart
Loved that MV 👏🏻

Seeing her with her girls , and her Sparks Fly dress , and the 13 on her hand 🥺 NOSTALGIA !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.