Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm not sure on colours
IMG_7380.png

---
Please don’t tell me cardigan is us store only 😭

Reactions: 1
See I think it's cute, but wasn't the original cardigan around £40-£50? The price is just too much especially with the presale in a few days

Reactions: 6
Jesus, it's already sold out in the US. Some of us work,Taylor store people! We can't be glued to our phones all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My boyfriend bought me the OG cardigan on eBay and it must have cost him a fortune. I don’t even like to ask. He thinks I hate it because I never wear it but I don’t want to get it dirty.
Does it wash ok on a wool wash?

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend bought me the OG cardigan on eBay and it must have cost him a fortune. I don’t even like to ask. He thinks I hate it because I never wear it but I don’t want to get it dirty.
Does it wash ok on a wool wash?
Yeah it washes fine, be careful of the buttons though because they can come loose

Jesus, it's already sold out in the US. Some of us work,Taylor store people! We can't be glued to our phones all day.
Interesting how none of the UK sizes are sold out yet. Everyone’s saving their money for tour tickets 😆

Reactions: 2
Yeah it washes fine, be careful of the buttons though because they can come loose
I've only hand washed my OG cardigan with Woolite and dried it flat. It went good.
---
Interesting how none of the UK sizes are sold out yet. Everyone’s saving their money for tour tickets 😆
I think at first they capped it very low in the US and everything was sold out, but it's now available.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.