Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd hate to get the mad, uptempo version of Call It What You Want so I hope she doesn't rerecord Reputation while still so raw from the breakup.

Reactions: 11
The fourth of July parties are back. I'm sure it's meant to be read as, now that she's not with Joe, she doesn't feel constrained and the need to be private but it makes me think Taylor really is that girl that forgets she has friends until she gets dumped.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s released some photos from her 4th July party! Is that her home in Rhode Island?

She’s released some photos from her 4th July party! Is that her home in Rhode Island?
Yes! People said she sold it so hopefully this will shush them. I’ve read the stans try to argue she didn’t want to have parties whilst Trump was president hahaha it was clearly bc of Joe!

Reactions: 5
The fourth of July parties are back. I'm sure it's meant to be read as, now that she's not with Joe, she doesn't feel constrained and the need to be private but it makes me think Taylor really is that girl that forgets she has friends until she gets dumped.
This makes me so happy !!! 💜
---
526873A4-AB59-4FD6-B6B4-6CD0756510AD.jpeg

Mother is mothering (it felt SO WRONG saying that LOL)

Reactions: 14
Yes! People said she sold it so hopefully this will shush them. I’ve read the stans try to argue she didn’t want to have parties whilst Trump was president hahaha it was clearly bc of Joe!
But couldn't she still have had parties, just not posted about them?

I just find it so odd, this concept of Joe as an ogre that kept this grown ass woman from doing a bunch of things. Like to hear some people on Twitter, she was a princess locked up in a tower. And if it's true, then she needs more therapy than I thought she did cause what sort of mental immaturity would allow you to give the reins of your life to such an extent to your boyfriend?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she did have parties , but obviously a lot of her relationship with Joe she was in hiding or parties were legit illegal . She’s posted other parties while with Joe .. she had one for her 32nd birthday I remember she posted about . I think she would have still posted this kind of thing when she was with Joe , but I think she walks a fine line with sharing things about her friends as she doesn’t want that “squad” image of 2013-2014 to come back .

I don’t think she’s the kind of person who would let a man tell her not to have parties or post pics of her friends .. she’d respect his wishes not to be included in them , but I imagine if he tried to control much else she’d tell him where to go

Reactions: 12
I think she did have parties , but obviously a lot of her relationship with Joe she was in hiding or parties were legit illegal . She’s posted other parties while with Joe .. she had one for her 32nd birthday I remember she posted about . I think she would have still posted this kind of thing when she was with Joe , but I think she walks a fine line with sharing things about her friends as she doesn’t want that “squad” image of 2013-2014 to come back .

I don’t think she’s the kind of person who would let a man tell her not to have parties or post pics of her friends .. she’d respect his wishes not to be included in them , but I imagine if he tried to control much else she’d tell him where to go
I was thinking the same thing, she was on tour for one of the years too, not to forget when her mum was ill, a lot happened in the world in those years they were together.

Reactions: 7
Just ordered SNTV from the store as I realised I hadn’t done that yet! Was going to get myself a T-shirt but not available until the end of September?? So think I’ll hold off for now.

Reactions: 1
But couldn't she still have had parties, just not posted about them?

I just find it so odd, this concept of Joe as an ogre that kept this grown ass woman from doing a bunch of things. Like to hear some people on Twitter, she was a princess locked up in a tower. And if it's true, then she needs more therapy than I thought she did cause what sort of mental immaturity would allow you to give the reins of your life to such an extent to your boyfriend?
Just to clarify I don’t think he made her stop doing anything - I think she voluntarily stopped doing these parties (4th July) as she was trying to be more low key

Reactions: 4
I think she voluntarily stopped doing these parties (4th July) as she was trying to be more low key
I don't think anyone would have known if she had the party if she hadn't shared. People may have suspected it but that's about it

The party happened a few days ago and nothing seems to have been published about it anywhere

Reactions: 6
I wonder if other celebs feel like they have to ask her permission to post anything on social media that is to do with? She seems to keep everything so tightly controlled. There was a comment from Ice Spice in the news today where she remarked that she couldn’t tell people what her and Taylor Swift talk about, which got me thinking about this

I wonder if other celebs feel like they have to ask her permission to post anything on social media that is to do with? She seems to keep everything so tightly controlled. There was a comment from Ice Spice in the news today where she remarked that she couldn’t tell people what her and Taylor Swift talk about, which got me thinking about this
God, imagine having to sing off an NDA just to talk.

Reactions: 8
Is there a concert tonight? The secret songs are almost certainly going to be Speak Now tracks, right? Maybe Long Live and a Vault?

God, imagine having to sing off an NDA just to talk.
I love Taylor but I could never be friends with her.
It’s bad enough having to remember not talk about NDA’d stuff at work, and that’s stuff that’s not even interesting and no one cares about.

Reactions: 14
Is there a concert tonight? The secret songs are almost certainly going to be Speak Now tracks, right? Maybe Long Live and a Vault?
There is in Kansas City - her koi guitar has been removed from an exhibit so she will probably play that. Paramore have a gap in their schedule too so Hayley probably there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.