Taylor Swift #13 We're like a moth to the flame, she's holding the matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I LOVE this album. 💜💜💜 I had forgotten. When it came out I just listened to it on repeat, I remember watching the music videos on YouTube non stop too. I’m just full of nostalgia for my 20 year old self!

Some songs I prefer on the original, I prefer the old lyrics in BTR. For the most part, I love it!

Reactions: 7
The girlies on tiktok are eating up the BTR lyric change and acting as if it makes it a feminist anthem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like we could potentially get the speak now music video but it’s just wishful thinking.

The lyrics were a product of the time which is what made them so great! People these days are too soft. I’ll still be singing the old lyrics 🤣

Reactions: 9
cardigans are such a cash grab especially in the summer. I'll be saving my money for eras tickets

Reactions: 5
“An apron???” 😂😂😂😂😂

oh my god I love this shade of purple. I have just washed my folklore cardigan for the first time on wool setting (I was always too precious over it!) but I’d love the purple one😭 bad timing tho

Reactions: 5
I sold my folklore cardigan and very much regret it. I keep telling myself I’m going to knit one (out of real wool since I hate acrylic) but it hasn’t happened yet 🤣

Reactions: 2
I sold my folklore cardigan and very much regret it. I keep telling myself I’m going to knit one (out of real wool since I hate acrylic) but it hasn’t happened yet 🤣
god the way it arrived in the box with paper stars!!!!!!!!! It made the lockdowns so much more bearable! Maybe we could find a pattern and knit the purple ones 😂🥰

Reactions: 6
god the way it arrived in the box with paper stars!!!!!!!!! It made the lockdowns so much more bearable! Maybe we could find a pattern and knit the purple ones 😂🥰
I found a great pattern for it! Anyone who likes to knit, here you go:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.