Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
We’re all going to be holding hands stood outside Wembley aren’t we?? Sadly singing you’re on your own kid from the wrong side of the stadium 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Taylor Swift #13: we’re a moth to her flame and she’s holding the matches

also so fitting that we are hitting thread 13 on SNTV release day 🥲
PLEASE CAN IT BE THIS

Thread 13 needs to be a special one 🥲 - is the universe telling us we'll all get lucky and get Eras tickets next week?!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Anyone got a feeling that they’ll sell all the tickets in the midnights cd pre-sale and leave none for the Ticketmaster registration lot?
I dont think theyl sell all the tickets but I reckon 70-80% could go and theyl hold back a small amount for the ticketmaster registration.

Unpopular opinion but I want her to sing Me as a secret song on piano. There was a snippet of it on piano in Miss Americana. I think the full slowed down version could be really good.

Lady_choo

Apparently Singapore and america had their emails sent out 1pm local time so could be that. European countries have been confirmed by TM to be sent out this afternoon so I’m gonna relax on the email refreshing
1PM makes sense cos it’s Taylor and that’s 13:00

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
In other news.. Speak Now in less than two days! And what has Taylor done to promote? Nothing! Red is the favourite child

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ve booked Monday 10th off for midnights presale and then got study leave on Tuesday 18th for ticketmaster. Currently got no one to go with but I think I’ll have to put two on my credit card and find someone beforehand

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
What do you guys think of the rumours about her removing the “she’s better known for the things that she does on the mattress” line for SNTV?

Personally I think the song won’t hit anywhere near as hard with out it; it’s such an iconic line

Unless she changes it to a scooter diss track “he’s a bastard/he’s better known for stealing all of my masters”

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
The Antonoff collaborations have given us some real bangers, so I appreciate that, but it might be time for a new main collaborator for the next OG album.

I love the Dessner collaborations and he seems like such a gentle soul, plus he has only been in for 3 albums not 5 so he can totally stay.

slugella

VIP Member
Just seen this on Ticketmaster, in case anyone is trying to get tickets for more than one date:

A max of 4 tickets per person and per household in total applies across the entire tour.
Tickets in excess of 4 will be cancelled.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

• Wow

ls240898

VIP Member
Apparently Singapore and america had their emails sent out 1pm local time so could be that. European countries have been confirmed by TM to be sent out this afternoon so I’m gonna relax on the email refreshing

Emzykins

VIP Member
So because they've added extra dates we now have to wait another week to find out?! Why couldn't they just add all the dates at once 😫
The logical thing would have been to release the sale to those chosen and then add the extra dates and open those up to waiting list peeps!!

Wait so this email will confirm if we’re lucky enough to get a code or not but won’t contain the code? So then they’ll send us another email with a code? and we then have to enter this when ticket sales go live? I’m so confused too 😂