Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Guys i hate to stir things up once they’ve all settled down but I’m hearing whispers that UK cities are getting emails already about whether they made the cut or have been waitlisted 😬
This tour is going to be my 13th reason I swear to god

• Haha
Reactions: 9

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
It’s so unclear! Why couldn’t they just put in big block letters at the top ‘you can all stop panicking for a week, the presale codes are NOT going out today’. Why is it so vague!

• Haha

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Why has every company decided to send out their marketing emails this morning 😫 makes me so hopeful when I see the email notif on my phone

• Haha

ChilliBean

VIP Member
She’s definitely lost some of her yee-haw from this album. I’m concerned on some of the songs she sounds a lot less passionate than the originals too

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
RIGHT IVE JUST HAD AN EMAIL ABOUT MIDNIGHTS PRESALE

they’ve moved the dates for that too !!! Because of course they have 🥲 but we will still be getting the codes tomorrow

• Wow

disneys

VIP Member
Right I’ve listened to it , and here are my thoughts

Honestly … I’m a little disappointed . I had a feeling I’d be disappointed last night when we found out about BTR , and with the lack of promo she’s done on it . But it really feels like this is not mother’s favourite and she honestly sounds a bit bored recording it ??? Red was heavily promoted , I know it’s harder for her to do as much promo now because she’s on tour but she didn’t even change her social media pics until yesterday . It just doesn’t feel like it has the love that Red or even Fearless had when re-recorded . I wonder if 1989 might get a bit more love …

in regard to the vault tracks , I like them ! I enjoyed how much of a feature Fall Out Boy and Hayley Williams got (not the Lana treatment !!) and they felt Speak Now-y to me . I like how sassy I Can See You is … a bit saucy , I see why it wasn’t allowed on the album in 2011 !!

honestly I think I will still listen to the stolen versions of some songs . Last Kiss & Dear John are not the same which makes me a bit sad , they feel so flat . I do like the new versions of Enchanted and Haunted though , I feel like her vocals on those songs are improved and it helps the song ..

Idk , I’m still really disappointed with BTR as well .. not what I was hoping for . Damn , sorry Taylor

Reactions: 8

jedwad87

Anyone got a feeling that they’ll sell all the tickets in the midnights cd pre-sale and leave none for the Ticketmaster registration lot?

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Innocent is actually very sad to listen to given Kanye's current state, it somehow gives it more weight along with the years that have passed.

disneys

VIP Member
Oh gooooshhh last kiss just reminds me of when my first boyfriend broke up with me , I literally sat on my bedroom floor every night and wept to it !

“I’ll keep up with our old friends , just to ask them how you are . Hope it’s nice where you are” 😓 it’s bringing back allllll the emotions

• Sad

ishant

VIP Member
Billie Eilish sings on Barbie soundtrack!

Also went to the pharmacy to get my meds and got myself a wee present for £1!

365875D9-1C61-41D6-87A7-5D79E8E9B79F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

hol20x

VIP Member
Anyone got a feeling that they’ll sell all the tickets in the midnights cd pre-sale and leave none for the Ticketmaster registration lot?
With a normal presale for any other artist there's only so many tickets allocated for it, I would assume this will be the same?