Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Whenever I listen to these rerecords it helps me realise what a forensic understanding I have of the original songs lol. Ever new ding and dong stands out SO MUCH.

Reactions: 11

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im not panicking about pre sale code. Itl come. I got all of my other emails later than others. Got until 10am tomorrow. It'l come.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

Please don’t jump on me as I am planning on going in Dublin but I was in the states with work and was lucky enough to go see her. We were in the nosebleeds but view was still amazing - you get to see the whole visual production when you are looking down. I definitely couldn’t do the show standing, I had to take little leg breaks every so often while she did a costume change because the concert is so long. It’s a workout 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Lola UK

VIP Member
I’m scared for when people start saying they’ve received a code 🤣

I don’t have a lot of faith in my army to get tickets… I said girls check your inboxes today and they replied ‘oh is that today??’

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I would say most people who are listening to BTR are aware that it was written by a 19 year old girl and would give it some grace for that. It's a product of her maturity at the time but I think it would be a bit... dishonest? to pretend that immaturity never existed.

ls240898

VIP Member
139,000 physical copies of midnights sold in its first week , including presales . And not all of those would have been bought from the Taylor Swift store !
Don’t forget there was a no purchase necessary option - we could be looking at a lot more

disneys

VIP Member
Oh as if she changed Better Than Revenge … Taylor be for real , it’s a bit sexist but it’s ICONIC

Scooter , you’re getting my coins for that one song in that case . I think that’s terrible !

electricmallows

VIP Member
I’ve 100% given up hope that I’ll get tickets at this stage but it’s fine guys, 2024 is the year I get married so it’s fine if I don’t see Taylor. I was momentarily blinded by my love for her instead of my fiancé 😂

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
I’m having an early night so I can (hopefully , unless my children have other plans …) get up early , sit in the kitchen with a coffee and just listen to speak now in full .

See you on SNTV day ladies 💜

hope we are able to have a break from ticket drama for a day to appreciate that our girl owns another one of her albums , and also collectively cry that she’s ruined better than revenge !

leave a message , make it hot 😜

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Oh as if she changed Better Than Revenge … Taylor be for real , it’s a bit sexist but it’s ICONIC

Scooter , you’re getting my coins for that one song in that case . I think that’s terrible !
All because some people take it far too seriously. she’s literally a pathological people pleaser.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Still waiting for my presale code 😭😭 My 12 year old has already text twice in her lunch time asking has it arrived bless her. As much as i introduced her to Miss Swift and have loved her for years, i will literally feel like such a let down if i dont manage to get her there. Her sisters are big fans too but my youngest is obsessed, and i don't want to shatter her little heart if i dont manage to pull this off! She said its ok if we dont get them Mum we can watch it on youtube again together, which just set me off in floods 😭😭 Such bloody stressful times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9