Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Been in hospital and told I had to have my gallbladder removed so getting my presale code and vinyl email has cheered me up somewhat!

only a few hours til SNTV 💜💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 14

JLXRD

VIP Member
UGH all these different on sale times, Taylor hun some of us have 9-5 jobs with meetings and we are trying to work around this 😅

Reactions: 14
All because some people take it far too seriously. she’s literally a pathological people pleaser.
Remember in Me she removed "hey kids spelling is fun" because fans were laughing at it. And for Snow on the Beach she re recorded it so Lana had more singing because the fans were complaining?
Her people pleasing is annoying sometimes. Girlie needs therapy 😂

Reactions: 13

ohmymeow

I just had an email from ticketmaster and had actual heart failure... just to open it and see it was your bog standard newsletter advertising tickets for something else!

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
TYSM @disneys I believe in your presale code!
I’m encouraged I’ve been chosen for AXS not Ticketmaster 🤣

right lovely ladies and gentlemen , congrats to all who got codes , don’t lose hope for ones who didn’t … it is my son’s 4th birthday today , my husband has just got home from work and we are going to order a Dominoes !! Much love to you all xxxx

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Never grow up sounds so different! You could really hear in her voice that she's just moved out of the family home and is scared, vunerable in this new life in her voice, but this one is sang with all the lived years since and hindsight argh. On a personal note, I was preggers with my now Swifty obsessive at the time, i listened to it over and over like a lullaby, so when she was born it'd get her back off to sleep! I'm actually having a mid life crisis listening to this, as it means we did indeed grow up 😭 Now the fact i'm trying to get said bump at the time tickets next week has me emosh, like a walk down memory lane. Right quick I'm skipping to Mine, as that always sounds glorious regardless.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Has anyone from the UK just had the same email I’ve had ? It’s very weird …

grannypants

VIP Member
I can’t believe how much of a shambles this whole thing is ALREADY and tickets haven’t even gone on sale yet!!

It’s got to the point where I’m asking myself if this is worth the stress for one concert. Wish I could afford just to buy the lovely stress-free hospitality tickets 😔

Reactions: 12

plinky2

VIP Member
We are all baffled by the U.K. email. They could have just posted this on Ticketmaster as an announcement 🙈

disneys

VIP Member
Whew , panic somewhat over … about work anyway . Caught up with my manager just now , told her about the presale and she’s moved my 121 til 2pm ! Thank god 🙏🏼

• Heart