Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

honkytonkcat

Taylor Swift #13: we’re a moth to her flame and she’s holding the matches

also so fitting that we are hitting thread 13 on SNTV release day 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Emzykins

VIP Member
Maybe we got lost in translation
Maybe we asked for too much
But maybe we WERE SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT TODAY until you tore it all up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
One of the most famous women in the world and she still probably can't get rid of Denise Welch on the blower "give my matty another chance pet go on lass" 🤣 I'm laughing through the tears of the absurdity of her being with that utter scruff bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

capriallie

VIP Member
Sooooooo….. my colleagues partner works at Wembley and they can apply for tickets (2max) for events. She offered for him to try and get tickets for me and they would find out by the end of the week. Just found out- 2 tickets for the Friday!!!! I am so shocked I’m walking round work like an absolute weirdo! I just high fived a child 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

disneys

VIP Member
If I don’t get a ticket master email I will boycott SNTV and listen to John Mayer’s entire discography instead on Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 20

grannypants

VIP Member
Guys I'm in the office and people keep coming up to talk to me and so I'm having to pause the songs! 😩
Do people not UNDERSTAND IT IS SN DAY 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 18

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Guys I managed to get Edinburgh hospitality tickets!! I'm so excited! It's pricey, but now that Paramore are supporting I consider this show to be two concerts. Totally worth it to me! Wahhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I said this a few threads ago and got jumped on somewhat but selling tickets for seats where you cant see the stage at all, i.e behind the stage is money grabbing and disgusting.

No fucking point in saying I had 90,000 people at my show if 15000 could only see it on a screen 🤯

Reactions: 17

emerald

VIP Member
Title from @Folkevermore

Tomorrow our fates are sealed when we get our e-mails saying if we made it on the Ticketmaster sale or not 🫠

Speak Now TV is out this week!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

zoomies

I'm going on my own if lucky enough to get tickets. None of my friends like her enough to pay what I'd probably pay, they wouldn't enjoy it as much and therefore I'd enjoy it less...plus I feel like there's a better chance of decent seat if buying just the one.

I've got it all planned out, 2 nights in London, no toddler going mum mum mum, meal by myself, lots of wine, West end show and then taylor....now I just need the ticket 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ls240898

VIP Member
It’s so irritating they’ve changed it literally the moment EU codes get sent out! They’ve not just booked the extra dates TODAY surely they couldn’t been more prepared here

Reactions: 14