Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Yessss PARAMORE ARE UUUUU SHITTING ME

I’M DYING . DEAD . RIP ME

I have to get my children now but I’m so scared EEEEEEK

• Heart
Reactions: 12

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
this is all such a ballache, when has it ever been so hard or stressful to get tickets to a tour 😂 i'm so confused even thinking about that email

Reactions: 12

ls240898

VIP Member
If I see one American get on the verified fan list (and they don’t live in the UK/Europe) I’m gonna freaaaak!! Canadians are the exception, obv

Reactions: 11

Emzykins

VIP Member
WHAT DOES THAT EMAIL FUCKING MEAN THE 14TH JULY ARE THEY FOR REAL????????????? I AM SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP???????????

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I prefer Speak Now stolen version 😭 It doesn't sound as light, her voice is much deeper, especially on the don't waaait bit on SN she's dragged out more than original. My problem with the re records is that her musical career was a journey, and they dont capture that journey. It's now like listening to the Evermore and Folklore Taylor that i adore, but with that strength and depth of vocal on the earlier songs, it doesn't capture their essence and that youth in her voice when she was learning and really perfecting her craft from Fearless onwards. I love her efforts but every time a TV drops i'm still so peed off that she has to even do this.

disneys

VIP Member
Dublin isn’t the the UK folks , just a reminder . 😜 It’s probably being treated the same as the other Europe dates

it’s just us here over in old Blighty that are having issues because Ticketmaster are inept and whoever wrote that email needs to understand that when it comes to words … less is sometimes more

disneys

VIP Member
Just had a heart attack as my gmail tab got a little (1) by the side of it ….. it was just a reminder about my specsavers appt 🫠

I do want to see , but I want to see Taylor more

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
With her voice sounding less passionate in some of these songs, I feel like I might just go back to the originals for a listen 😅

gossipgal21

VIP Member
My dominoes was epic but it hasn’t made me forget the shambles of today …

relaxibg with a gin now . Wine last night , gin tonight . I don’t normally drink but Tay Tay has turned me into an alchy[\B]

Next thread title😂

• Haha

honkytonkcat

So my mum and I listened to speak now A LOT when I was a teen , and I just let her know the sad news that the mattress line has been taken from SNTV and she’s devastated . To be fair , she was outraged when that line was taken out of Picture To Burn but she’s not a happy bunny !!
I swear no matter how many times I listen to the updated version, my brain is still wired to sing “that’s fine I’ll tell mine that ur gaaYYyyyy”

• Heart
  • Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I've like 12 pages to read but just wanted to say I've been waitlisted for Dublin but my hubby got picked!!😁

I got emails from Zurich and Milan too that look positive but my translate function wasn't working with my ropey ship internet.

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Wait so this email will confirm if we’re lucky enough to get a code or not but won’t contain the code? So then they’ll send us another email with a code? and we then have to enter this when ticket sales go live? I’m so confused too 😂
Yep . Exactly that .

But today is important because if you don’t have Midnights presale then this is your only shot , so if you’re waitlisted today you likely won’t have a chance at all

Which is why we’re all shitting ourselves

• Wow