Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

enkaym

Already seeing TikTok’s from people in US who’ve been to a show saying they’ve registered for all europe dates 🙄
How have they done that when you have to enter a postcode/area code for the relevant country when you register? I assumed the postcode thing was there to stop international fans from sneaking in 🙁

Reactions: 10
I just wanna say, best of luck to you all getting tickets 🩷🩷 I hope you all do and I hope you have an amazing time!! I wanna go see her so bad I could cry but the reality is even if I got lucky enough to be offered a ticket I couldn't afford it right now 😭😭

Honestly, I'm in my 30's (same age as Taylor herself), have a decent job and the fact I don't have enough disposable income to afford a ticket is depressing 😭😭

• Heart

kyotoprincess

What is everyone doing about work / tickets ? I started a new job in April , it’s only 3 days a week but my working days are Mon / Tues / Weds which the presale and general sale are both on . I have a meeting with my manager in my diary for 10am on 10th July which is London presale … it is a mostly remote job so if I didn’t have meetings I could easily try and buy the tickets from home 🤔… do I feign a Drs appt so I have an excuse move my meeting with my manager ? Or is that totally dishonest ? 🤣 My husband Is a teacher so no chance of him getting on at work , so I’m the only hope !
i’m anti-establishment so i would have no problem just telling a white lie as long as i know i wouldn’t be found out. my job would replace me in a split second if i died tomorrow so i don’t let work run my life but i also wanna pay my bills 🥲 i feel like you’d be so sad to miss out on taylor over a meeting which can just be rearranged but you’d also be sad to get caught out or fired. do what you think is best!!

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
The whole ‘Joes a private person’ thing is literally no excuse either. He met Taylor when she was in the public eye more than she had ever been before, I know she changed whilst with him and they became private but if he was really that bothered about having a quiet life he wouldn’t have been with one of the most famous women in the world who was all over the tabloids at the time.
It was poor judgment on his behalf getting with her in the first place given her track record for airing out dirty laundry publicly if he didn’t want that to happen. It still doesn’t excuse her doing it though

Reactions: 9

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I just want to add, people keep saying she weaponises fans against her ex’s but it’s really hard not to do when you write songs about your life. Maybe YLM was too fast or maybe also she wanted to take control of the narrative a bit but some of her best songs have come out of breaks ups, if she was releasing happy songs like Me! it’d be more concerning.
She’s done some stuff on stage which seemed pointed too I guess but at no point has said it’s about Joe, people just read in to things how they choose to read in to them
It’s the part about taking control of the narrative though. She knows Joe isn’t gonna speak out on it. She didn’t need to “control the narrative” on Joe at that point, the controversy around her break up was nothing with Joe and everything to do with her going very public very fast with an alleged racist and misogynist. Plenty of people rebound but she made the point to do it in the public eye, and it backfired because she expected everyone to be like “wow look at that strong woman who gives no fucks” but instead it blew up in her face. Youre losing me was strategically released to deflect from that. The timing made that obvious. She wanted the speculation back on Joe. It’s no coincidence, Taylor knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s pretty smart when it comes to stuff like this. Getting all of her friends to be seen with her in public and then have them immediately unfollow Joe is another aspect of this. She knew it would drive speculation than he wronged her.

Plenty of musicians release songs about their lives without it being like this. I think part of the issue is the songs have always been very specific and she loves putting out Easter eggs alluding to who it’s about, and fans eat that shit up and speculate harder. You can even see it on here, where people are convinced Joe was cheating despite no evidence, but Taylor moves on fast and yet apparently there’s no way she’d have been the one to cheat.

Last edited:

Folkevermore

VIP Member
[Next part is general and unrelated to anyone particular/defo not aimed at you!]
I sometimes think fans love to jump on the “how dare you all say this about a WOMAN!!!:mad::mad:”defence far too quickly. Do we as women get a lot more shit for acting out of line? Unfortunately, yeah. But acting out of line is still acting out of line at the end of the day. This “we shouldn‘t judge!!!” Just because she’s a woman in a high pressure job is absolutely nonsense and honestly kind of funny to say on a gossip forum when the majoroty of us are probably in other threads judging others🤣. I love Taylor, have for well over a decade, but that doesn’t excuse her from acting like an absolute embarrassment sometimes.
I think if you don’t want to listen to people gossip and judge this definitely isn’t the right place to be, there’s a reason why some people think tattle is the most toxic place of on the internet 🤣

• Haha

Waffleandlies

I’m so glad I’ve some solidarity- my friends have called me awful😂 He’s lovely, but long distance when in your 30’s is a relationship killer so cannot be taking that risk when I want something this badly 🥲

I’m not one for manifesting but right now I’ll give it a go if it gets me hospitality tickets without making his feelings cry 😂💀

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Guys I’ve not been able to keep up with this thread at all today but im so impressed some of you have got hospitality tickets already sorted - well done!!! I literally do not have that kind of spare cash so im going to have to risk it with the presales and hope for the best 🫡 . It’s been a pleasure to stand with you all.

emerald

VIP Member
I will need you all for solidarity for the bloodbath that will be ticketing.

I‘m in two minds to go to a Europe date like Amsterdam so I have a better chance of getting a ticket…

disneys

VIP Member
I don’t understand the logic of people who say she’ll feature Harry Styles on Style … the whole point of the re-records is to recreate her masters and create a like for like copy , not mix it up a bit . If Harry were to feature on 1989 , it would be a vault track .

I don’t think it’s outside the realm of possibility : she tends to feature artists on vault tracks that were influential to her at the time (with one or two exceptions) and 1D were huge when 1989 got released . Despite the other obvious confection , 1989 makes the most sense for him to collab on if he were to do it .

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
As an Everton fan not a chance am i setting inside Anfield even though its 20 mins from my home, i'll try and make any of the others, I'm actually fuming with her for even going there, close to tears with rage fuming, my daughter's think I've lost it, but if I refuse to go the derby in that ground i will refuse Tay Tay. 😭😭

• Haha

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Thank fook she's coming to Dublin. Not croker though. I hate being wrong though..😂

I was right about dates being soooon though.

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
I have read one thing on the Reddit theory page that says Europe dates coming 5pm uk time. I’ve decided it must be true

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
people saying she was the problem when there are two sides to it.
...I mean at a certain point you are partially the problem... 🤐

It's not that different from people saying that she should get therapy to deal with everything rather than relying on her mother and probably the other yes-people she has around her

I think you also have to take the song in the context of her other public actions, including the mass unfollowing that her friends did after being seen with her. The whole "she was too famous for him" story also seems to be from her camp given that it was People Mag who reported it