Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Guys I've been away for a week and come back to a new thread! Absolutely love how active this thread is now :love:

I think it's interesting how ambiguous YLM is, lyrically speaking. She's heavy on the metaphors, (I glared at you with storms in my eyes, all I did was bleed as I tried to be the bravest soldier) but she's never directly addressing what led to the breakdown of the relationship, which makes me think there wasn't cheating involved, but rather lack of effort and/or wanting different things.

To me, her behaviour after the break-up is of someone acting out because their pride has been hurt and they're deeply heartbroken, but are putting on a brave face. Also idk if you guys have experienced this but basically every time I've been dumped my ex has lined someone else up before hand: not having actually cheated, but just got another hob heated in the background so they have something to fall back on once the relationship is over. I think it's common for men to do that (fucking cowardly tho)
I think a lot of people (both men and women) do that in general, I know so many people who have “back ups” they keep on the sidelines for if things go wrong. I’ve always found it a bit weird personally.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

bellbells16

VIP Member
The streets are saying that Cruel Summer is getting a release this month and a music video?! Is it on the Barbie soundtrack? It’s an odd move. Like she really messed up not making it the single lead 4 years ago but has the ship kinda sailed at this point?

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I dont think any of us have ever witnessed anything like this. I have been to sooo many gigs. Including one of the last shows Oasis ever did and Ive never experienced this pre ticket panic. I have always managed to get tickets and I am concerned 😳

grannypants

VIP Member
Oh my god I just got a Midnights pre sale email! I forgot I ordered something from her website in October!! 🥳🥳

• Heart

HotDawg

VIP Member
I have decided I’m not getting tickets, it’s just one of those things so if - by some miracle- I do get tickets, I’ll be happy. I don’t want to expect them and be disappointed.

wordzalad

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll do Europe until next year. Like this time next year. I don’t think they’d release the tickets and the concert be like in a month or something.
London will likely be Wembley or Spurs stadium or Emirates and the latter two will be in use from August onward. Same with Etihad in Manchester.

I’ve been clowned too many times to believe it lol

Reactions: 8

Lilykins

VIP Member
Ahhh it’s too stressful when I’m on the bare bones of my arse finance wise lol. Why does she have to be so popular 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Girl is gonna have a profitable July with Speak Now TV and all these tickets!

As much as I love Speak Now the album, I don't really love Speak Now the song. I find her vocals a bit weak and whiny on it (says me with zero singing ability :ROFLMAO: ). Intrigued to see how the rerecord of it is. Totally off topic just listening to it now so reminded me. My bf is like are you gonna be listening to her even more til the tour now 😂

Last edited:

ls240898

VIP Member
Idk if anyone remembers but I’ve a friend who works at Ticketmaster UK and she said the pages on the website for sales have been built and it’ll be “soon”, couldn’t say when bc she doesn’t know though

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
I think there's a good chance she will "reset" the secret songs for the international dates.

I wonder how far along she/the team decide what to play each night.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Guesses for tonight’s surprise songs?
I’m hoping she will play Paris or London boy at some point in the US just because it would sort of confirm for me that she will repeat songs for the international dates 😂
---
Looking at the list she has left, she will have to repeat them surely!
I’m considering going to a Wales/Scotland/Ireland/France/Netherlands/wherever date just to escape London Boy.

id be so gutted if that was a secret song for the England dates 🤣

• Haha

HotDawg

VIP Member
I’m not ready for the U.K. tickets to be released.
We’ve waited this long, I want to wait a bit longer so I can save up more. 😉

disneys

VIP Member
If a male singer were dragging his ex in his songs for not wanting to marry him, or orchestrated a social media “unfollowing” campaign all the while shagging and professing his love for someone else on a global stage, I’m pretty sure he would be called an abuser.
I think that’s a bit far … That’s not abuse , it’s a bit unhinged but it’s not abuse ! I think if a male performer did it people wouldn’t bat an eye lid lol , men don’t get analysed in such a way as women in the public eye do

gossipgal21

VIP Member
It's so funny because most of the chat yesterday was critical of her. But deep down we all come here because we love her music.
she could marry Matty in a Vegas wedding then get divorced a week later, celebrating with a thousand pap walks, if it means I get tickets. 😆

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Lover deluxe? Seriously? I feel like these releases are getting out of hand, and it’s starting to feel like a cash grab

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
i dont think its real the leak has track 5 listed as London Boy and call the chicks 'the dixie chicks' which taylor wouldn't do

disneys

VIP Member
Yes agree . I think Cruel Summer was meant to be the single that came out during Lover Fest , just like how Karma is out now during the Eras tour .

I said a few threads ago that I thought Taylor was in her Eras era when she released All of the girls and if this was a movie , and that nothing was safe . I think she’s proving I’m right : music video from Midnights, SN re record , single from Lover , new version of August from Folklore … she’s just like fuck doing stuff the normal way !! I’m in my eras era !!!