Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Omg if today is the day we will find out if Tigger is about to be GOAT’ed on Tattle for putting two and two together!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I’m sure if he cheated she would’ve referenced it in you’re losing me.
Judging from how quickly she moved on, and her history, I would say it’s more likely that she cheated
Nah, Matty was a look-at-me rebound. Designed purely to give Joe the middle finger.

I think Joe checked out long ago and was giving her nothing back, so they agreed on some time out (we were on a break style). He either cheated or had Emma lined up as soon as she went on tour.

disneys

VIP Member
Oh no this is making me feel ill that you’re all getting tickets , meanwhile povvo over here will be having to wait for the presale 🤣

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Just told my fiancé we can’t get married before June 15th next year in case they double check my surname against the booking 🤣

• Haha

Em28_

Chatty Member
Ladies and gentlemen we gather today to mourn the loss of our fallen soldier…reputation 🫡 maybe in another life time Taylor may play you…you were special

View attachment 2245941
This is because rep is the love album everyone thinks Lover is, seriously I will die on this hill (also I think the fact it was the last tour and most of the songs were played plays a big part).

Mr Perfectly Fine and The Last Time on the same night though!? I am not Miss Perfectly Fine this morning Taylor.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I have decided I’m not getting tickets, it’s just one of those things so if - by some miracle- I do get tickets, I’ll be happy. I don’t want to expect them and be disappointed.
I’ll never visit this thread again if I don’t get tickets 😂

• Haha

newtoyou

VIP Member
Guys, sorry to be OT, but what happened with you-know-who and how do we know that poor Joe’s embarrassed? What have I missed?

Things ended with he who must not be named because it was only casual and they’re both touring. There was an article saying Joe was embarrassed about it all and You’re Losing Me and felt like he was getting the Harry Styles treatment 😄
not sure Haylor is back in business but wouldn’t a Harry feature on 1989 be incredible ???
this would be actually iconic. Taylor Lautner promoting and probably in a SN video, Harry for 1989, and let’s have Tom Hiddleston in the long awaited getaway car video 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

jobackhorsewoman

Love these threads too!

Can we share our favourite/least favourite albums?

Mine -
Favourite: Lover (unpopular opinion maybe?)
Least favourite: debut (just not my kind of music)

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The whole ‘Joes a private person’ thing is literally no excuse either. He met Taylor when she was in the public eye more than she had ever been before, I know she changed whilst with him and they became private but if he was really that bothered about having a quiet life he wouldn’t have been with one of the most famous women in the world who was all over the tabloids at the time.
Of course he knew how famous she was, but she doesn’t need to stir the pot at much after their break up. She’s 33 and should be capable of not deliberately fuelling drama.
She’s mentally stuck in her teens

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Purely from the marriage line I think it’s been down to her asking him why there’s no ring yet and him telling her he doesn’t see that in their future, the friends unfollowing could easily be from something like that too. Seems childish but also plausible.
I 100% think the marriage thing was a huge part of this, especially after she put songs like paper rings on Lover and then years later it seemed her relationship didn’t move forward the way she expected.
If he lead her on about marriage and then told her that he didn’t want that, it would feel like the ultimate betrayal, especially after how long she was with him. I’d be destroyed if my partner did that.
Would probably feel worse than cheating to be honest

ls240898

VIP Member
Hoping maybe that list is not as accurate then! If Harry and the weeknd can afford it, Tay Tay can.

also if those dates are real, no Glasto gap like I told you guys - Taylor 2025!
---
GUYS MY TICKETMASTER FRIEND CAME THROUGH

Edinburgh - June 7th/8th
Liverpool - June 14th/15th
Cardiff - June 18th
London - June 21st/22nd/August 16th/17th

• Wow

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I don’t think Joe cheated she would have made more of a point about it…Joe ended it and Matt was the “haha I don’t need you (when I actually really miss you)” rebound guy

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The release dates for these rereleases have been very dragged out, I was kind of expecting one every 6 months

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Ladies and gentlemen we gather today to mourn the loss of our fallen soldier…reputation 🫡 maybe in another life time Taylor may play you…you were special

IMG_2458.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I think that’s a bit far … That’s not abuse , it’s a bit unhinged but it’s not abuse ! I think if a male performer did it people wouldn’t bat an eye lid lol , men don’t get analysed in such a way as women in the public eye do
I think the tides are turning on that one, men get called out on shit more often these days (as they should)

Folkevermore

VIP Member
It’s just offering another side to it. I’m Taylor’s age and in a relationship as long as her and Joes, if I broke up with my partner tomorrow I’d hate people to say it’s because I can’t keep a man happy.
I don’t think anyone on here’s saying she can’t keep a man happy, but I think a lot of people are very quick to blame Joe.
I’m sure she can keep a man happy; I doubt they would’ve been together for six years if she didn’t.
I do think she cant handle a break up well though. Not necessarily the break up itself, I’m sure she’s fine with that, but she has a lot of trouble navigating a break up well in the public eye. Shes always quick to leave Easter eggs about it (the unfollows, hints and comments on stage), and tries to control the narrative so much (through all of these articles that she pushes out) that it comes across as way too much.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Omg, I did it. Going on the Friday to Anfield. 😭😭😭😭😭
Considering how easily we’ve all got tickets I’m starting to wonder if we jumped the gun here 🤣

Posted that I got tickets on Instagram and some snotty bitch messaged me like “no you didn’t, love, they’re not even on sale yet. either you need to stop lying or you just got scammed” 🙄 aight babe I’m sure the official stadium website is scamming me

• Haha