Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypants

VIP Member
What's this? I pre ordered and used the same email address as my ticketmaster account and I only have the 1 email from Ticketmaster after registering for Liverpool tickets 😢😢
Your email should be on its way then!! Keep refreshing and keep your fingers crossed! 🤞

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
He’s looked for me and you can register for up to four tickets and be entered like the Ticketmaster registration. So he’s done it for me - another chance of getting a code basically.
i think that's something different? you can actually purchase hospitality packages now via. phone or email, it was on page 37 i think!

Anfield Hospitality
here :) has contact details on the bottom

julixx

Chatty Member
I’m going to be at work (luckily I’ll be on ppa that afternoon) so will use my phone and work pc for 2 chances 😆
Just a note (from a salty Canadian 😭) that when I tried to use my phone and computer to buy US tickets, it booted me off of one and I went to the back of the queue.

Gigi.23

Can you register for more than one city with the one ticketmaster acc....some tik tokkers saying you can't and also saying registration is no guarantee you get sent a code!
yep, registration is no guarantee. I reckon they go on what you have bought before.