Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Taylor was "winning" the breakup before Matty. Everyone was on her side. People were being mean to Joe. She literally didn't need to take control of the narrative for any reason other than a wounded ego, because she was coming off as the dumpee.
I think she expected a different public reaction to Matty. I also can’t work out if she went public because she wasn’t expecting it to be a quick rebound/fling (and called it off when she saw the reactions to it weren’t dying down), or if she just wanted to piss off Joe.
Because if it was just a rebound and she didn’t care what Joe thought, wouldn’t she have kept it on the down low?
She really shot herself in the foot with that one, and Joe was probably breathing a sigh of relief that he was no longer Public Enemy no1 in the eyes of swifties

Reactions: 13

Meowsy

If a male singer were dragging his ex in his songs for not wanting to marry him, or orchestrated a social media “unfollowing” campaign all the while shagging and professing his love for someone else on a global stage, I’m pretty sure he would be called an abuser.

disneys

VIP Member
Welp , thanks guys 😳 guess when Taylor wrote “you’re on your own kid” , she was thinking of all her fans as we attempt to buy tickets

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
It would definitely make sense for her to announce wherever she is going in January (aus? Asia?) and sell those tickets but not totally out of realms of possibility that she puts them on sale for next summer. The Paris dates are meant to be early May
I have a feeling she’ll be here in June to coincide with Glastonbury next year , so May in Paris would make sense

I feel sick thinking about getting tickets … as much as I want to see her , I want to delay the trauma as long as possible 🤣

disneys

VIP Member
Look Taylor , we didn’t like Lover the first time around so stop trying to make it happen , ok ?

(Tongue in cheek , I know some of you love Lover , personally not my fave album but DBATC and Cruel Summer do redeem it somewhat)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bluefootedbooby

I dont think any of us have ever witnessed anything like this. I have been to sooo many gigs. Including one of the last shows Oasis ever did and Ive never experienced this pre ticket panic. I have always managed to get tickets and I am concerned 😳
So I had to buy Arctic Monkeys tickets last Sept for this weekend just gone, and it was a nightmare. All 7 of my friends who wanted to go were on computers, I had my computer AND phone going, only two of us got through. Arctic Monkeys aren’t as big as TS, and that was bad enough. I don’t know what’s happened with ticket sales recently but it’s horrible for those trying to get them. The only people profiting are the ticket companies :(

• Sad
  • Wow

ls240898

VIP Member
Greedy bitch
Someone even called her out

IMG_6906.jpeg

She’s also on twitter moaning about it maybe standing room on the floor… if you can afford to fly to America to see her, I’m sure you can afford to choose seated tickets with a good view

• Angry

ls240898

VIP Member
Is this about Solar Power not doing well? Honestly that album was such a let down
She’s posting about melodrama at the moment so I assume it’s about that. I’m a Solar Power fan!

nice advice from Taylor but it’s funny coming from her, someone who bases all her success on charts and awards (this ss must be from around 2017)

disneys

VIP Member
I’ve heard (via my reliable sources of Twitter and TikTok) that more international dates will be released in July , but they’ll likely be Aus/NZ/Asia 😭

taylor we just want you here !!!! You dated a London boy (or 4) we know you love the place , just come here ok ! Some of us are debating taking out new credit cards so we can see you , so come now while our husbands don’t know about our plans and can’t stop us

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I have a presale code from the Midnights launch and faith that I will get a ticket.

I’m attempting to avoid every TikTok about how to get tickets and people gloating about hospitality tickets at Anfield. If I end up paying resale I pay it, but I’m trying my best not to get caught up in the hype and drama.

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
I just cannot see her bringing all her tour equipment over from LatAm, doing the UK then going back? Then coming back to Europe in a year? I will happily eat my hat if you’re right. Next thread will be named after you if she announces September dates for sure

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Hmm maybe , but would that then make you see red and get all your mates to unfollow him , and announce the break up to the whole world ? I don’t think so . It would be hurtful but the woman scorned actions don’t add up to that imo

also you’re losing me is just one song , about a moment in time in their relationship (we assume) . It’s not the entire story imo . This could have been from the “things are hard, let’s take a break” stage …

I don’t think we can say “well she didn’t say that in you’re losing me so it can’t be true” …it’s a bit reductionist . That’s one song , it’s never going to give the whole picture .
If they'd agreed to be on a break while she toured, and she saw it kind of as a "he'll think about things, get a chance to miss me, and be back begging me to marry him" thing, and then she found out that instead of missing her he was going around telling people he was single/they'd broken up, I'd understand seeing red.

This is all speculation, but she seems to get validation externally and also to be obsessed with controlling her public image. If Joe had gone against the official party line, he would have directly attacked those two things and could have caused the chain reaction we saw of squad, Matty, "never happier in all aspects of my life", YLM.

disneys

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel so sick about this ? I’m not a huge live music lover so I never really buy tickets on this level so have no idea what to do or what to expect

hubs and I have decided if we don’t get London in the presale we will try for Cardiff which is 2 days later …. He said we can spend max £400 on tickets so I’m just PRAYING they’re not too expensive

• Heart
  • Sick

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
None of us think she’s a horrible person otherwise we wouldn’t support her. I’m sure we all understand she’s human and we can all try to act holier than thou if we want but who can be arsed with that 🤣. The only reason we’re bringing up her mistakes and stuff is because this is a gossip website and a Taylor discussion board.

• Heart
  • Haha

emerald

VIP Member
TikTok has made concert going a lot worse. People acting loud and ridiculous for their videos/the artist's attention or both. You're there to watch someone perform, not get their attention.

Reactions: 11

QueenBW

VIP Member
Believe indeed! My friend got tickets for Mexico City, so I'm feeling like the luckiest girl cause I'll see Taylor twice and will get to sing one of my absolute fave songs, August IN August <3

• Heart
Reactions: 11