Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that latest video on her Instagram. She's set her phone up, got herself posed on the sofa to cry over a sad song and phrases. I'm sorry but with every IVF fail I've had, the last thing I'd ever feel like doing is that ! I've been that heart broken I couldn't put a face of make up on and pose for a video. Still without telling anyone what her issues were. It's all just very attention seeking
Agreed. I went through years of fertility issues and posing for a camera doing a poor me would have been the last thing on my mind.
I thought she was ok to begin with, but all I'm seeing now is a master manipulator with ideas above her station who thinks she's a somebody.
It's pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Did she have IVF then?

How did she have time when she was in America? She's not back a month yet is she?.

My best friend had two IVF rounds and not once would she have set up a video to cry to.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. I went through years of fertility issues and posing for a camera doing a poor me would have been the last thing on my mind.
I thought she was ok to begin with, but all I'm seeing now is a master manipulator with ideas above her station who thinks she's a somebody.
It's pathetic.
It's such a crappy thing to go through. I was more positive at the start thinking that this was going to give me a baby, it gets harder with each fails as you fear more that it will never happen. But even back then at the start when I had more positivity I still couldn't sit dolled up for a posed video.

Reactions: 4
New here ….. who even is she to want to charge people to view her life …. Don’t get it at all. She’s not a celeb like?

Reactions: 6
New here ….. who even is she to want to charge people to view her life …. Don’t get it at all. She’s not a celeb like?
She's not a celeb but she's coming across as desperately trying to be one.

What's with the lips ? She looks like she's covering up a massive cold sore where her Cupid's bow should be. Is this something we're supposed to admire or aspire to ?

Last edited:
I've been in the infertility circle for a good few years. All advice is to try clean living as much as possible, keep your body free of toxins and endocrine disruptors. Her body is full of fillers, Botox, fake tan, red bull. All of which won't be helping matters.

Reactions: 10
Taken from Google 🤣:

By wearing it overnight, the tape should ideally constrict muscles and limit their motion, preventing you from frowning or making other line-inducing expressions in your sleep. It's also said to reduce and prevent lines caused by sleeping on your side and stomach.

Although when I first came across her I swore she was late 40's. But apparently she's only 30 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taken from Google 🤣:

By wearing it overnight, the tape should ideally constrict muscles and limit their motion, preventing you from frowning or making other line-inducing expressions in your sleep. It's also said to reduce and prevent lines caused by sleeping on your side and stomach.
Jesus Christ she’s a lunatic, she’s full of Botox and fillers!

Sorry just saw a video there or her with tape on a different part of her face. I’m assuming as above it’s for the wrinkles lol. But she does also tape her lip upwards. Or used to anyway

What's with calling all her followers lads?
The yeeoos and o shaped mouth is grinding the tit out of me

If big J was my da I'd cry.

The shape of him in the video of him and her "picking clothes"

Does his other kids not be around much ? Is it just his son ? Also that pic today of her parents. I can't believe they're old enough to be her parents. I swear she's really mid 40's 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel like I’ve missed a chapter.. werent they adopting from a foreign country?! Are they doing ivf instead?! I’m lost.

Reactions: 5
I missed all that too... but I don't half watch her, those teeth and that accent put me off.

She's a dick and he's an even bigger one.

Reactions: 10
Yea whenever they started charging people on Facebook I lost interest so only really see something if it comes up on my for you page 😂 I can’t with the accent it feels very forced or something I don’t know anyone who talks like that

He's an absolute wimp!

What grown man sits and poses onto the camera the way he did sitting on the sofa.
Like previous post..shes so forced.
Who even gets on like that over a red bull.. yeooooo!!
I cant 😭😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.