Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're going to be on radio Ulster at 4.20. Their story is going to be the voice for anyone going through fertility struggles.

I'm ok ta. My own voice is enough for my fertility struggles.

Reactions: 8
They're going to be on radio Ulster at 4.20. Their story is going to be the voice for anyone going through fertility struggles.

I'm ok ta. My own voice is enough for my fertility struggles.
Their story is nothing like anyone else's.

Nobody else I know is like those two!

Reactions: 5
She’s about to get blocked. Sick of seeing her massive shiny forehead pop up on my Facebook feed even though I don’t follow her 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My heart goes out to her.
BUT
She popped up on my fyp there & she’s sitting crying her heart out & then says
“We are keeping the scan results for the VIP group, because I don’t want it out in the open”
Jesus wept! Money is all she wants. What a dose!
the world is couped
Anyone who pays anyone to watch there lives need there head looked at.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone who pays anyone to watch there lives need there head looked at.
I can’t understand what is wrong with those people who pay to be in her VIP group- don’t come at me but I’m imagining a lot of them are also crying about the cost of living crisis! Grown women fawning over her constantly going on about how amazing she is and how real she is- can none of them see she’s as fake as fcuk?! I despair at society who adore these instahuns

Reactions: 14
The results go into the vip group but sure they end up on the regular channels anyway.
How can you profess to be getting infertility and Ivf out into the open and helping to remove the stigma if you are only telling your story to anyone who pays privately for it?
Did she mention on radio ulster that her "journey" is only available to the public if they pay monthly and send stars to her? I'm sure she bloody didn't

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How many kids has he got or is it just H? He must be well in his 50s?🫣
I think he has older kids from previous relationships. But can you imagine that big ogre on top of you 🥴 he looks like an alcoholic Santa Claus

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So do they have to pay for the fertility treatment if he has other kids?

She is bound to be round the age of some of his daughters is she not?

Reactions: 3
While I wouldn’t wish what she’s going through on anybody, she comes across absolutely tone deaf tbh, and feels like she’s only doing it for her own personal gain. Why not maybe choose somebody who’s less fortunate and gift them some IVF sessions, not as if they couldn’t afford it. Shes lucky enough to be in the position that she can afford to pay to go private when there’s everyday couples going through fertility issues that can’t afford to pay to go private. Some are waiting up to 9 years on the NHS for treatment and sometimes are only offered one round so they aren’t even being given much of a fair chance imo, as most couples I know that have done IVF if their successful its taken at least 2 rounds if not more.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
While I wouldn’t wish what she’s going through on anybody, she comes across absolutely tone deaf tbh, and feels like she’s only doing it for her own personal gain. Why not maybe choose somebody who’s less fortunate and gift them some IVF sessions, not as if they couldn’t afford it. Shes lucky enough to be in the position that she can afford to pay to go private when there’s everyday couples going through fertility issues that can’t afford to pay to go private. Some are waiting up to 9 years on the NHS for treatment and sometimes are only offered one round so they aren’t even being given much of a fair chance imo, as most couples I know that have done IVF if their successful its taken at least 2 rounds if not more.
She's taking nearly 4k a month in from her desperate housewives (subscribers)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.