Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised Big j isn’t away to London for the bperfect event

edit to say
Wtf to Gerrylavs wearing

Reactions: 3
Her latest reel. Jesus I'm out of breath listening to her. That was the most manic thing I've ever watched / listened too

Reactions: 2
She comes across very tacky.
I thought she was ok to begin with and hoped she was genuine. The wee random acts of kindness and giving out flowers was very endearing but she doesn't appear to do that any more .
Taylor-Rae Hamilton was much nicer than Taylor-Rae Falconer.
It's all about Mee, I mmyyyyyselllf . She does herself no favours in how she puts herself across .The shake your diddies thing and talking about getting her hole is vulgar.
She appears to have become insufferably self obsessed since the wedding.
It's a shame really.

Reactions: 8
I thought she was ok to begin with and hoped she was genuine. The wee random acts of kindness and giving out flowers was very endearing but she doesn't appear to do that any more .
It's all about Mee, I mmyyyyyselllf . She does herself no favours in how she puts herself across .The shake your diddies thing and talking about getting her hole is vulgar.
It's a shame really.
I'm with you on your opinion. I think she now thinks she's a celeb. Vulgar chat and then "lads join me on my fertility journey. Join my group". Pathetically false.

Reactions: 9
It's a shame really.
The random acts of kindness and giving out flowers were virtue signalling and to gain followers, same to videoing the wee boy giving money to a homeless person, any can't they just do it without telling everyone

Anyone know what her bad news was in her v.i.p live?
From what I can gather from the comments think she had an egg transfer and it was unsuccessful or it was but then she miscarried not 100% sure but I thought she said she wasn’t going through with IVF previously.

Why is she dressed in a Santa outfit and playing Elton John’s candle in the wind over it? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I dont think she's had an egg transfer. She wouldn't have had time given florida, straight back and over to London for Bperfect etc.
Shes also caning the red bull and she would be told that's really bad for her especially if she's trying to conceive

Reactions: 1
I dont think she's had an egg transfer. She wouldn't have had time given florida, straight back and over to London for Bperfect etc.
Shes also caning the red bull and she would be told that's really bad for her especially if she's trying to conceive
I agree I think its all a hoax. Odd behaviour. She doesn't want a baby more than the man on the moon.

Reactions: 7
She absolutely couldn't have had an embryo transfer in the time she's she's got back from the states. You have to wait almost 2 weeks to get an accurate result. And she deffs didn't have one before she left cos she wouldn't have had the carry on she did while over there. One of us tattlers needs to join her v.i.p group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will have had bloods done or an egg count or something. I cant get on board with the hints and tit and begs to go onto paid platforms to hear the news.
If she's pregnant then we don't need to pay to know as we would see it for ourselves.
If its failed ivf or something then why wouldn't she just say rather than trying to monetise it

Reactions: 3
If she's only going to tell her paid subscribers, then don't post your wee hints for everyone to see and guess. It's to promote engagement. It's like those people who check in at the hospital without saying why they're there and say pm me Hun 🤣

• Haha
So what happened with the adoption ? I thought you couldn't do IVF if you were doing the adoption process. I may have got it wrong though. I've thought for a while her online persona isn't going to do the adoption any favours .

Reactions: 2
Sorry but that latest video on her Instagram. She's set her phone up, got herself posed on the sofa to cry over a sad song and phrases. I'm sorry but with every IVF fail I've had, the last thing I'd ever feel like doing is that ! I've been that heart broken I couldn't put a face of make up on and pose for a video. Still without telling anyone what her issues were. It's all just very attention seeking

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.