Taylor Rae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're starting treatment. Is that what her devastating news was when they got back from their holiday?

Reactions: 3
I still don't get the chugging of red bull when she's trying to get pregnant. Most women would be cutting out any toxins and eating healthy and clean before starting ivf to give themselves a really good chance.

Reactions: 15
He already has multiple kids, I thought IVF wasn’t an entitlement in that scenario
As far as I’m aware if your wanting to go through the NHS they won’t consider you for IVF if your partner already has biological children conceived naturally but they will if you pay to go private which they’ve obviously done. My cousin just had her IVF baby got pregnant the 2nd round they paid £10,000 it was £5,000 per round.

Reactions: 1
That orchard clinic she's going to, is that private ? I've never heard of it. Where a private IVF cycle might cost £5k you also have to pay for your medication on top of that and it can cost £1-2k then you pay per embryo transfer. I'm two cycles in and already over £20k+

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I am baffled as her live a few months ago screaming and crying she said IVF wasn’t an option as she can’t carry?! And they where adopting 🙈

Reactions: 9
Why is she having a live where he injects her?

Jesus christ is nothing sacred anymore?

The total mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought she was adopting? That they couldn’t have a family themselves..what have I missed?

Reactions: 6
The orchard clinic is in CAH. it's both private and NHS however it mostly works with IUI or Clomid patients. Only works alongside IVF as a satellite clinic where u would get scans and meds. I'd never ever fault the clinic, the nurses and Dr's there are amazing. I just hope she doesn't drag their reputation and name through the mud.

Reactions: 2
So you had to pay to see the injections until she needed to be showing them on regular insta. Now she's saying you have to pay to hear her results today and at the bottom says that people need to talk about the infertility journey?

Make it make sense?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So you had to pay to see the injections until she needed to be showing them on regular insta. Now she's saying you have to pay to hear her results today and at the bottom says that people need to talk about the infertility journey?

Make it make sense?
It doesn't ! Keeping the results private cos somethings need to be kept private she says. But has videos doing injections etc.... Spreading awareness but keeping it secret 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm not saying she shouldn't have privacy. But don't make it content in the first place then. The results obviously weren't great. But this is only her first tracking scan and she mentioned going back next week again so she's not out, but must not have as many follicles as they'd hoped for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't ! Keeping the results private cos somethings need to be kept private she says. But has videos doing injections etc.... Spreading awareness but keeping it secret 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm not saying she shouldn't have privacy. But don't make it content in the first place then. The results obviously weren't great. But this is only her first tracking scan and she mentioned going back next week again so she's not out, but must not have as many follicles as they'd hoped for.
My heart goes out to her.
BUT
She popped up on my fyp there & she’s sitting crying her heart out & then says
“We are keeping the scan results for the VIP group, because I don’t want it out in the open”
Jesus wept! Money is all she wants. What a dose!
the world is couped

Reactions: 15
I actually think her sister seems like a really lovely girl. So genuine - unlike TR. Like what is that voice she puts on!!!! One minute she trying to be posh and the next she is rough as ropes!! And don't get me started on the laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant stand her. When she's out in public you can see her showing off & looking who is watching her. She thinks she's famous.

Reactions: 7
My heart goes out to her.
BUT
I'd usually be the first to feel bad and want to support someone going through infertility struggles. I've been through it all many many times and still don't have a blessing. But I'm struggling to feel bad for someone coming on crying trying to bait new V.I.P followers. I could be wrong but my gut tells me that's she's open about the journey to gather the interest of people going through the same to get them to sign up. Believe me I've done alot for awareness of speaking out about infertility but never once for me own gain

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just came across her on my Tik Tok FYP and the comments are shocking. People slabbering over her how she's amazing and how they would carry the baby for her etc 🙈

• Wow
Whatever the news was, I'm sure we will hear it on her regular page in a day or two.

This woman must have a pint of filler in each cheek. I’ve only recently come across her and I really wish I didn’t. I love the Northie accent but she shrieks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.