Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
She can’t afford to keep two monkeys 🙉 without all her followers donating - how’s she going to rear a child

Similar to Vicky Pattinson and all her IVF crap she’s doing at the minute

Feel like it’s all for the followers and publicity and reactions not about having & loving a child.

Sure wasn’t TR on crying a while back about not being able to carry a child - so what’s the next step if IVF a success? Embryos and Surrogate?

lts all so staged … the baby gift for a friend reel was almost like an announcement then not?

She needs put away somewhere for a few months away from socials and a full system reboot - she quite synth like so that might be a solution 😂
Pattison does my head in

Reactions: 1

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
There's NEVER a damn need for anyone to come on talking with their mouth full off food. Wait five mins until your finished eating. Then do your video. I hate seeing and hearing other people talk with their mouths full. No need.
I've only just seen it, what is the point, either eat or talk ffs, is this her I'm just like you post, I eat McDonald's breakfasts and don't care about my weight, as she stands there in a bikini.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I wonder how much the fee was I could have done it cheaper😂 I’ve seen a certain freeloader I know who lives in Bushmills licking her hole on Fb
Ooh interesting.

I can't believe that the type of person who would be organising a coronation party in Dodge would be the same type to follow TR.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
She trimmed them off with scissors on film earlier when she did that look.

I hate how people send her cruel & hurtful messages. You can call someone out without the low digs at her fertility

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
I think it was ovulation induction. She grew one follicle, took a trigger then they done the deed at a certain time. She's NOT pregnant. But she got false positives on tests as HCG from the trigger shot was still in her system. Then realised they were false positives. She's going again for one more 'frig it' cycle then will go with adoption
Please tell me she did not call it a ‘frig it’ cycle….

• Wow
I think he’s a handsome looking man for his age so don’t find it weird she finds him attractive and he does seem madly in love with her, I just find the filing everything in your life weird , even going to tescos he has to film her. I only seen a bit of the video on adoption,
Did she say she doesn’t want ivf or anything? Or she just wanted adoption?
I think she can't carry so ivf not an option

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
She’s just did a live there full of shite as usual
Gets the keys next mnth I think she said ….renovating the whole house … wonder how that will work if she’s adopting or fostering or whatever she is doing …. The best of luck to her if it’s a baby it won’t be easy Personally I can’t help thinking of a wee dog in a handbag 😞

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Over plucking I think she said and they didn’t grow back she’s completely different looking with a full face on

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I actually think she's a very good fit for this event! She does a lot for her family member who has downs syndrome.
She may do...but not without firing it online for everyone to see. There doesn't seem to be a genuine bone in her body and if there is she does a good job of hiding it.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I'd love to know what the craic is there with the wee boys mum as they always make out she doesn't wanna be in his life or something along them lines.
I’m sure someone on her knows about the situation I thought he lived with mum stayed with bushy beard and the Monkeys sometimes

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
They are the nicest family which shocks me even more that they gifted some scummy influencer....the daughter does her own wee thing and isn't a beggar.
Yeah I’m really surprised they would have gifted TR that. I’d be scunderd. I follow the daughter, she seems lovely and actually has a job around her insta so not a feeeloader like TR.
another one of TR videos came up on my fb this morning, her and her sister just rambling into the camera in a beer garden in Manchester. Absolutely everything is on video, nothing private.

Curiousgeorgeme

Is the overactive over acting dickhead pregnant or not, do we know? Did big j’s little dull Jumbo do the job or what

• Haha

blubelle

They stated online that she put & puts them through hell. Who's doing wat?
Aye sure they went away for a few days months back and Harry was with Js sister and according to TR the mother rang the cops saying they left her son unattended. How many wives does big J have?