Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Can she not pronounce her ‘R’s? Some words she says makes my skin crawl the way she pronounces stuff lol

Reactions: 1

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Ah, the people I know from there are more RBL type people. Didn't realise it was BCV. I had (work) reason to be involved with RBL & WI members not so long ago and it was more that side I was thinking of..

Still, looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.
Yes they are in every town and there are decent good folk in Bushmills but google recent events in it and then have a look at who this community voice are I shall give you a clue what happens on the 1st July 🤔if TR is in with that Circle it tells you what side her breads buttered on ,maybe she’s relocating to Whiskey Town😝

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
So she's attending learning disability pride. That would put me clean off going 🤦 things like that don't need someone like her making a mockery of it

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Late 40’s early 50’s. From what I remember the cut off age for a baby, I think, was 45 however I could be wrong. Having said that I think they take into account the age of the youngest person in the relationship.

(I have typed this as I have thought this)
Yeah it might be different but I remember a family member looking into adoption and based on her husbands age they were pretty much ruled out. It’s probably different for international adoptions though

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
She did mention recently that she sorts all lunches and stuff for the wee boy everyday, So I assumed he lived with them full time too