Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purple_Violas

Chatty Member
Well lads, yoooooooo then that cackle of a laugh 🙄

---

WHAT is going on with the brows ? Hubby is beside me sleeping in bed and I can't hear properly, so don't know if I missed her saying what's wrong with her eyebrows ?
Suffers frontal hair loss and brow loss from time to time I think she said

Reactions: 1

IceScream

If she is fostering she won’t be allowed to discuss it. Social Services will be watching her like a hawk if she is
sure Olivia Muldoon documented her whole fostering journey on social media and continues to do so now she has a child placed permanently with her

• Wow

facingthemoon

The video eating a mc Donald’s in her bikini…sounds like she’s talking in her natural, normal voice. I can half listen to it, not the usual screeching

I reckon it'll be ballymena. She said it would still be close enough for Harry to travel to school in coleraine and thon dirty Hallion to work.

cocobutter20

They're both as bad as each other. The age of him, he gets on like a child, the pair of them do actually. I honestly don't know why so many of my friends lick her ass. I assume they know her in real life as they would be from around the area. She actually thinks she is a celebrity now.
Where’s she from. I know her face.
---

She's made over £2k this week alone from that Pregnancy test bait
People are worse for paying it. Like really !

Last edited:

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
He already has multiple kids, I thought IVF wasn’t an entitlement in that scenario
As far as I’m aware if your wanting to go through the NHS they won’t consider you for IVF if your partner already has biological children conceived naturally but they will if you pay to go private which they’ve obviously done. My cousin just had her IVF baby got pregnant the 2nd round they paid £10,000 it was £5,000 per round.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I wonder do the people of Bushmills know what she's like? As they're all very "proper" I wonder who is organising the event?
Whatttttt who told you that proper me hole the only
Proper folk are the old dolls in the charity shop🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s being Organised by Bushmills community voice if you don’t live in Bushmills they won’t let you in their wee group hence I was sent it by someone who does . And you can guess who the community voice are.
---
Please don’t forget that Bushmills is one of the biggest inbred capitals in Europe. It was the top when I worked near the area 10 years ago. Don’t know how it stands now but the estate known locally as Dodge, everyone was related
This lol 4 family names and they are all related
Not just dodge either 🤔