Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
I wonder how much the fee was I could have done it cheaper😂 I’ve seen a certain freeloader I know who lives in Bushmills licking her hole on Fb

Reactions: 1

goss50

He is awful
Looking . Bloody Santa Claus . She s all about the money . She d do anything for it

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Her arsehole fainted 🤣 😂seriously in hospital says she will be there a number off days
She’s lucky she got a bed if it was me or you we would be laying on a trolley for days ….but then she’s a Celebrity 😜
Looks to be a painful place to have a cannula, I thought it would have gone into the back of your hand rather than the side. 😵😵

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Gosh she is a Dose
All them people saying they can’t afford to join her private group moneys tight 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is doing a live tonight with Massive news but doesn’t want Trolls to spoil it
It’s something she’s waited and wished for 🙈

martha82

Chatty Member
I don’t follow TR… but she pops up on my fyp on TikTok occasionally. What is going on with the eyebrows? Non-e sister and what looks like concealer?!

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Where is this shared? I haven’t seen it? It must be deleted. What happened?
It was on Facebook. She screenshot a girls post about people documenting everything on social media and jumped on it. She deleted it after an onslaught from her fan girls calling out her bullying tactics

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
Ah, the people I know from there are more RBL type people. Didn't realise it was BCV. I had (work) reason to be involved with RBL & WI members not so long ago and it was more that side I was thinking of..

Still, looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
Has she ever told us or her V.I.P following how her IVF is going ? She'd be well passed the stimulation injection part. But if she made it to egg collection I'm sure she'd have shared that ??